Chapter 10

-After they had exitted Amity's old garden, they silently travelled around the village, taking a few turns here and there. With Dream holding Amity's gloved hand, and glaring at the villagers who dare say a word about her.

He knew about Amity's enhance hearing, so their attempts of whispering were practicly useless. Since the young girl heard them all well, even if they were in a distance that was quite far.

It was disheartening to say the least, she would anxiously look at the ground and fiddle with her fingers as the crowd would just stare at her. All eyes are on her, she would hold his hand thighter whenever she feels uncomfortable or unsafe, which was mostly everytime they try to explore and walk around in the village where it was quite crowded.

She almost look like she was going to breakdown, but for some odd reason she didnt and stood her ground.

Perhaps she didnt want to show that they are still affect her, or that it would be very embarassing to her own accord or opinion.

Amity had led Dream to the bottom of a cliff that hanged over the village. Where the girl let go of his cold hand and walked towards a certain area filled with vines and moved the said vines away using her hands to reveal an old oak door. A little bit of light glimmered in her eyes, as she placed her hand on the door knob and twisted it, a click was heard as the door opened.

Amity smiled as she entered a room that was quite small, as Dream followed her. "This is where I use to sleep whenever Mother had locked me outside of the house, she was always quite forgetful" she sighed, she touched the rough walls, feeling cracks and texture as she walk towards a small bed.

Dream only hummed in awknowledgement.

She dusted off the dirt and dust on the bed, that looked a bit chipped and the bedsheets and pillows were mediocore, "She always stumbled and talked very strangely after having some kind of juice, I tried to tell her that it was bad for her health since it seemed to have affected her ability to walk, speech, and her consience but she instead smashed the bottle of juice on my head" she nonchalantly said as she rubbed her head, specificly on top of her head where the bottle was smacked upon, she then turned around facing her friend.

She was so oblivious to how wrong her sentence sounded....

"Maybe you did something wrong to upset her?" he suggested, Amity thought for a second then replied.

" I had angered her, but I was showing concern for her... Dream, did I do anything wrong?" she quietly asked her friend, Dream sighed, crouched to her height and put a hand on her shoulder.

"No, you didnt do anything wrong, she doesnt appreciate you or love you like I do Ami" he said with soft eyes but there was a glint Amity couldnt identify in them. It held a lot of fondness she supposed, yet there is also a tinge of madness in his eyes.

"I understand..... but, I just want to see how she is do-" before she could reply, Dream tighted his grip on her shoulder, almost enough to draw blood. She didnt flinch since she was used to it, Dream only stared down at her and she looked down to the floor.

"Why?"

Dream questioned, he wonders how can his little Ami could love that ungrateful shit of a woman that was her Mother.

"Just think of paying a dept, I atleast need to know what she was doing when she left me in the valey" she said, thats right.... She doesnt love her Mother, she only thinks of it as an obligation, and this was also some of curiousity im her.

Dream let go of her shoulder, and pulled her into a hug, "Im sorry doll, I just got irritated at something" he softly whispered to her.

"I understand, you were just angry, I wouldve been mad if someone I raised wanted to go back to their mean parents" she whispered back, as she returned the hug. Sometimes, he's grateful for her being so understanding, but sometimes he isnt. He just wants his doll to be all his, is that too hard to ask? Yes.

Yes it was, so, its his plan to break her first. For her to seek security and love from him, and him only. She always seems to desperately clings onto even a string of hope, even if it seems outrageous.

Thats one of the things about her that he hates yet admires from her, she has faith. She has faith in even the littlest of things, she still seeks for hope.

Even when she doesnt realize it yet.

He just needed to put out that candle light in her that still glows within her.

"Pardon me but Dream? Could you let go now?" she politely asked, the hug she was in was quite tight and a bit too tense for her liking, it was as if her friend never wanted to let go.

"Say I love you first" he quickly said, hugging her even tighter.

Amity sighed, and quietly whispered "I love you Dream", she felt her friends arms loosen around her as he let go. He cupped her cheak, as she leaned into the touch.

"I love you too Ami" he said, his posture was more relaxed now. Amity stood up, as Dream followed her actions, she took a deep breath.

The hug was soffocating her, she then turned to her friend, "Welp, Im going to see whats in my chests" she said as she scurried off to the chests stacked upon a wall.

She opened a few of them, and found her old things, she took out an old iron picaxe, she then looked back at Dream as a grin was on her face. "This was my very first iron picaxe" she beamed, her dull eyes were still on the object.

Dream looked stared at the object in her hands with mild interest, it was an iron pickaxe that its durability was half way used or gone. He nodded and the girl nodded back, returning the iron picaxe in the chest.

She then opened the chest above the previous chest, she then took out another item, it was a diamond.

She then turned to her friend once again, "This is my first diamond, I remember finding it near a lava lake in the old mine" she softly yet ethusiasticly said, as she gestured to the jewel then to another door which had a sign above it, on the wall that said, "Mine".

Dream hummed in awknowledgement, the girl nodded then put the diamond in her inventory, and took her picaxe once again and also put it in her inventory. She scanned over the chests and just found more resources, tools and armor her past self had aquired. Which was quite a lot-

She scanned through the other chests some more and found an old sewing kit, and a few board games like snakes and ladders, chess and more. "Ne, Dream" Amity called out, Dream looked over towards her direction. Showed the board games, "Would you like to play?" Amity asked.

"Sure, why not, and besides, I have to even it out the score when you demolished me at Uno" he said, and for the next hour or two they played boardgames.

Hello, Author here, apologies for the long wait and sorry about this chapter, since I had no idea what to do for this one, in other words I had writers block-

Farewell and hope you have a great day, noon or night.