Chapter 2

Dream was walking in a village when he heard rumors about a spider hybrid was living in a valley far away from the village.

He heard some stories and rumors about the said spider hybrid. He gathered the information and asked the people in the village about the spider hybrid.

The information he gathered was quite useful, he knows that the spider hybrid was a child, easier to manipulate he thought.

He knows about its apperance, it had black hair with a less saturated dark cyan ombre, 2 pairs of red eyes, and had a pale complexion.

The child also had a calming Aura.

He knows that the child knows how to fight and survive from its father.
He better be on gaurd when he meets it.

He knows the child lived in a valey but didnt know which direction it was or which valey it lived in.

He heard story he heard was from an old grandfather that was telling the said story to his grandchildren.

The old man finished the story as his grandchildren went to go play.

Dream went up to the old man and asked if he knew which direction the valey was in.

The old man replied that he should head North East and if he sees dark oak trees he's going the right way then turn east completely and continue going to that direction until he sees a valey, that valey then and there would be the very valey that the hybrid stayed in. The old man then laughed and said "Thats just a story of course". As Dream got on his horse and began his journey to meet this spider hybrid.

Dream followed the directions the old man gave him, it took a while and he finally saw a valey. The mountains surrounding the valey were too steep for his horse so he went around it, he saw an opening as he went through it. He stopped by a pond near the opening, got off his horse and gave it a carrot.

He then heard a another horse slowly galloping and saw a horse with black spots covered it. He then got a closer to it and read the nametag, "Buddy".

He then felt a blast of bloodlust going through his body, it felt like poison or venom.... He then regain his composure and saw the spider hybrid with an innocent smile on her face.

Her appearance were just as the rumors describe what she would look like.

She had long back hair with a desaturated dark cyan ombre that was styled in a thick braid, she had 2 pairs of red eyes and had a pale complexion.

She also had a calming Aura, it quickly overcomed the one before.

Dream was now on gaurd and ready to fight, never underestimate your opponent. She had enchanted netherite armor, by the looks of it, it looked to be prop 4.

She hopped off her house and took out a basket quickly.

"Hello! Im Amity, and this is my horse Buddy. Nice to meet you good person. Please take this peace basket I made." she said with a neutral happy tone and bowing slightly, which took Dream off gaurd for a second.

Dream looked confused then accepted the basket, he was a bit surprise to see the contents in it as he was a mildly impressed.

"So whats your name and pronouns person?" asked the girl as she tilted her head.

Dream answered "My name is Dream, and my pronouns are he/him".

"Nice to meet you Mr. Dream" said Amity as she extended her hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you too, Amity" said Dream as he returned the handshake.

"And just call me Dream" he added on.

"Alright Dream, I hope you would like the peace basket" said Amity, as she fiddled her fingers a bit.

"Its a peace basket, I havent seen anyone in so long" continued as she showed a glimpse of sadness in her eyes but she replaced it with a happy and warm smile.

"But its okay, because now I meet you!" exclaimed Amity, her arms with her arms in the air.

"Do you want to be friends?" asked Dream, he swear he could here squealing from the spider hybrid.

Amity cleared her throat with a fake cough, "Yes, I would love that" she said with a closed eye smile.

"Great, we will have so much fun together :)"