Chapter 12

"Hey Dream, look at th- look at this weird Motherf*ck" a dirty blonde sixteen year old said, as he pointed to a Mooshroom Cow, that was called 'Mushroom Henry' that was spinning in a corner outside the sixteen year old's small house.

While Dream dug on a certain spot, nearby the a set of small stairs to the entrace of the small house.

"Look at this" he said, before he faced Dream. He wasnt there, he then found a hole and the blondes blood run cold... His eyes widened and fear took over his body its like he cant move, as a sound of a chest opening was heard.

With shallow breaths he approached Dream, who was inside the hole "Dre-Dream?" his voiced cracked. As he continued walking towards the hole....

There he find Dream in a small room with some chests, a jukebox and a crafting table. The small room was under his house, had cobblestone walls and floors.

Dream was checking the chest, afterwards then made direct eye contacy with him, the teen flinched "Dre-Dream.... Im.... You okay?".

"Does... Uhm, do you want me to-" only silence was heard and shallow breathes.

"Have some of this, it's..." he begun as he took a bow of mushroom stew.

Dream then placed two pieces of TNT and activated them using flame arrows, "Oh no don't do. Noh- dont!" protested the teen but it was too late.

"No, no, no, no, no" he muttered as he took out a water bucket and saved himself as sounds of explosions we're heard.

The teen covered his ears, as ringing sounds filled his ears.

Dream finally spoke, "Tommy" his voice filled the silence. A chill ran up the teens spine, who was now identified as Tommyinnit.

5 years ago, on Decenber 2nd, he was exiled from his own country, L'manburg by his own best friend since childhood. Who is now the president of the said country, that he had sacrificed and loved so much from a young age.

- - - 5 years ago, December 2nd, Location; The Main Lands of the SMP.......

Five years ago, Dream arrived in a meeting room in his area, the DSMP.

Soon, Tubbo the 12 year old president of L'manburg arrived with his comrades, and Tommy the 11 year old vice president of L'manburg whose was on probation, reason? Burning the new king of the Main Lands, George Notfound's house.

Tubbo then reported that Tommy's probation was doing well, and Dream's request of exile that was heavily requested wasnt necessary.

They negotiated and they agreed that Tommy's probation would continue and if he griefed in the wrong direction Dream would double the height and size of the obsidian walls and Tommy's probation would go on.

Everyone was relieved, Tubbo didnt have to take extra measures, exile his best friend and the DSMP and L'manburg would be at peace for a while because L'manburg wasnt ready for more conflict.

And with that and a signing of another treaty, they were on Dream's good side.

After signing the treaty, Tommy suddenly requested for an ender chest.

Seeing no harm with the request Dream placed an ender chest, letting the young blonde take whatever he was going to take.

Tommy then took out a piece of leather which he revealed that it was all that was left of Dream's beloved horse, Spirit.

Dream had no leverage agaisnt Tommy because a man made or diamonds, Skeppy had his other disc.

They were all in shock, but that was replace with realization. Dream may not have Tommy's disc but he had the power and resources to destroy L'manburg just like he and Wilbur did before.