Belated Mother's Day Special

|Be warned, this might be spoilers for chapters that will be published in the future, thank you and have a good day, noon or night and happy belated Mothers Day! ^^|

A woman with white hair, horns obviously a sheep hybrid, and seems to be wearing an attire similarly to a pirate's, she walked arround the crator that was once called Lmanburg. She sighed as she then arrived in a small cottage, she entered the the cottage.

She then saw a petite spider hybrid, with long black hair that had a desaturated cyan obre which dragged down the floor, with very much dull red eyes, too dull for a child. A lot of bandages wrapped around her pale body that was almost the same color as the said bandages, sitting on the floor by the windowsill.

She was reading a children's book, the woman looked at the child with sympathy as her eyes lowered down to her neck.

The child's neck had a smiley face carved into her neck, something permanent caused by the woman's son.... Her eyes then trailed down to her ankles, both ankles had ankle monitor each.

The child then turned her head to the woman, she shyly waved at her, "Greetings Miss Puffy, how are you on this fine morning?" she softly said, as she gave her a small smile.

The woman now identified as Puffy smiled at the petite child, she took a chair and sat infront of girl not even older than the age of eleven. "Hello Amity, Im doing good. Now, lets start our session" she said, the child nodded as her attention was at the woman.

"So, what do you think of the childrens' books I gave you?" Puffy asked, as she gestured to the stack of childrens' books neatly stacked beside the young girl

The child closed the book she was reading earlier and stared at the woman and gave her a close eye smile, "They are very nice and creative, but theres some things I dont quite understand" the child admited, as she furrowed her eyebrows slightly and looked down towards to lap.

The woman looked amused and raised an eyebrow, "Why not?" she asked, the child looked at her like she was stupid or as the child would've pronounce "Stewpid", as the said child then sighed.

"I am not sure how the bears from Goldy Locks even made this dish called porridge, and what is it?" she said, as she furrowed her eyebrows a bit more. She then continued.

"How did the Witch from Hanzel and Gretel even created so much pasteries and sweets? Nontheless even built a home out of them? Why had Hanzel and Gretel decide it was a good idea to make a bread path? It wouldve been much better to use stones or sticks by the very lea-" Amity then shut up, and muttered a quick apology. Assumed that she was talking too much, afraid to bother the woman with her chatter.

Puffy frowned as she then smiled warmly at her, "Hey, dont worry Im not mad, in fact I would like for you to continue, no need to apoligize" she reassured with a gentle tone, trying to comfort the child.

She was assigned to be responsible, to take care and check up on the little girl every week ever since her previous caretaker was sent to the prison, Pandora's Box.

The child only replied with a small nod and a meak "Understood", Puffy lightly frowned once again, she then decided to change the topic slightly and to lighten up the mood.

"So, which book do you like the most so far?" the woman asked, Amity tilted her head then froze up and quickly straightened her posture after realizing it was a habit her previous caretaker had. Puffy noticed but didnt mention it, the child thought about it for a moment and raised her hand with her index finger up.

The girl hesitated for a while, before answering, "Well....I do favor the book titled, Brave...." Amity quietly said as she trailed off, fiddling with her fingers.