~14~

Kyle's POV

I curse in my head as we walk back to the group. I cannot believe Roy swindled me into being nice to Dan. 

Speaking of the devil, Dan excuses himself from everyone else to talk with me. We walk with a thick silence between us to a nearby room. 

"Listen," He turns to face me. "I have apologised to Roy and he's accepted it, he knows I can change. So just ease off a bit, okay?" 

I scoff, "and why should I?" 

"Fuck you." He spits at me and storms away. 

The audacity he has to be rude to me when he was a horrible person. I don't walk back to everyone else I just beeline straight to my room. 

A small knock is at my door. I look up to see Luke slowly walking in. He sits down cautiously on the bed. His delicate hands rub up and down my back. 

"You alright? You didn't come back?" Luke whispers.

I just hum in agreement.

"Want to talk about it?" He mumbles into my neck. 

I shake my head, "It is okay. Go back to the others." 

He presses his body flush against mine and wraps his arms around me. I smirk and flip us around so I am hovering over him. His face blushes a deep rouge as his eyes quickly dart around the room to avoid my gaze. I grab his face so he can look at me. I dive into a kiss, our lips fit together so nicely. I pull his hair so his mouth opens enough for my tongue to snake its way in. Soft moans escape from our lips. Full of so much passion and lust. My dick starts to twitch in my pants. I reach down and feel Luke, he is hard too. I break our kiss so I can peel my shirt off. Luke quickly sits up to strip his clothes off. Fuck he's so sexy. I pull my pants off and bring him close to me. We kiss again, more desperately this time. 

"God baby, I need you." He digs his nails into my back. 

"Yeah, fuck. I need you too." I sigh into his neck. 

I trail kisses from his neck down to his chest. Focusing on his perky nipples. I squeeze his chest and he cries out in pleasure. Our dicks ache against each other. I make my way further down his body. My tongue reaches out to his tip, he breathes in sharply. I slowly swirl my tongue around tasting his bittersweet precum. I don't mind the taste, I just want him to feel good. 

His hands make their way into my hands. He pulls my head down and I try not to gag on him. I relax my throat and take him in further, my eyes begin to water. He groans and I feel his cum release down my throat. I pull off him and spit out the remaining cum from my mouth. 

He pulls me up so we are face to face. 

"Hey," he giggles into my lips. 

I smile against his own. His tongue spears through my mouth cautiously licking up any remaining cum. I groan and grind our cocks together. 

"Fuck babe," I throw my head back. 

He grabs me by the shoulders and throws me onto the bed then climbs over me. He leans close to my ear. 

"I want to top," His warm breath tickles my ear. 

I grab his waist and sit up so he is in my lap. I grab his ass and gently tease his twitching hole. He breathes slowly into my shoulder. 

"Why would you want to top when there's a perfectly good ass to fuck right here?" I slap his ass softly. 

I don't want to admit it to him but I am scared of bottoming, not that I am not intrigued. It's just when Luke is getting prepared he looks like he is in pain for a little bit. 

He stares into my eyes, "please." 

I sigh and push him off of me, dropping my head into my hands. He looks down and twists his hands.

"Mh sorry," He mumbles and starts to grab his clothes. 

I just watch as he puts his clothes back on, makes himself look presentable then walks out of the room. I fucked up. My attention focuses on my painfully hard cock. I grab it at the base and slowly start to pump my hand. Images of Luke flash across my mind. That beautiful ass. Gorgeous face. 

With a few more quick tugs I climax into my hand. I quickly grab some tissues on the side table and wipe up the mess. I grab my clothes and quickly put them back on. I am about to leave the room then I remember why I came in here in the first place. 

Dan. 

Just ignore him, I tell myself. I walk back to everyone else. Luke avoids eye contact with me. I hope he doesn't hate me because of this. Everyone just watches me as I sit down. 

"What?" I lash out. 

They all go back to their own conversations pretending they weren't looking at me. What was that all about? 

I just start conversing with them as if nothing happens. 

A/N

ahhh first chapter of my return, sorry it was short and mostly sex. I've been busy with school and just really tired. I am hoping to release a new chapter at least once a week and hopefully ones that are longer.