~3~

Kyles POV

I finally got Lukes' number. I am so happy...why am I so happy, I'm straight I don't like him, right? My friends and I walk to our normal place for lunch but I'm slower than the rest of them, I'm staring at my phone, at Luke's contact, he put it as 'ur future lover xx', it is clearly a joke but something about that name makes me feel weird inside. 

"Kyle, why the fuck are you so slow?" Roy yells at me.

"Oh is it something on your phone?" Chad asks grabbing my phone out of my hands. "Wait, no," I try grabbing my phone back but it's too late. 

"You're future lover?" Chad chuckles. "Is that the new kid? I saw you giving him your phone?

"Are you a fag? Fucking gross." Roy laughs as he shoves my phone back into my hands and runs away with Chad laughing.

I run to them, "Guys, I'm not gay, that homo must have done it because we needed each other's numbers for a stupid project," 

They look at each other and nod, "Okay we believe you, but you won't be needing this anymore," Chad once again grabs my phone and deletes Lukes number from my phone and then hands it back to me. 

Well damn, I need to get that back now. 

We are just chilling at lunch and Chad spots Luke sitting in his spot under the tree he was yesterday, "Hey let's go over to the fag and teach him a lesson about hitting on you," 

I agree even though I don't want to, and we all run over to Luke. 

"Yo, fag, what the fuck did you think you were doing when you added your name as Kyle's future lover? Do you want him to fuck you that badly?" Roy goes up to him first. 

Then Chad steps in, "Yeah, stop hitting on our friend he is straight as a ruler and we don't need some homo ruining his street cred," 

I don't speak but I go up to him and lift him up by his shirt and I mouth the words, "I'm so sorry," as I punch him in the face multiple times until he starts bleeding from his nose. 

I chuck him to the ground and Roy goes in for one last kick to Lukes crotch. 

"Okay, he's learnt his lesson let's go," I say trying to walk away. 

"I don't think he has," Chad says picking up Lukes sketchbook and showing me a page where he drew me and him in each others' embrace and another drawing of us kissing, and the drawings are really good, he is quite talented.

"This homo has a massive crush on you, you can clearly see by these drawings," Chad says ripping out the pictures, I see Lukes soul die a little seeing the art he probably spent ages on being ripped to shreds. 

"Now he's learnt his lesson," Chad says walking away with Roy following behind. I give him a sympathetic look and run to Chad and Roy. 

Lukes POV

I'm sitting in my nice spot under a tree on the oval. I pull out my sketchbook as usual and start drawing the things that are on my mind, me and Kyle together. Putting my pencil to the page I start drawing myself in Kyles embrace, smiling as I imagine us being together and I think it may come true. After I complete the first sketch I start a new one of Kyle and me making out, it's so beautiful. I wish it could come true and what I'm drawing becomes a reality. I'm thinking of what else to draw while tapping my pencil against the page. 

When a shadow comes over my page, I know what's about to happen based on yesterday's events. 

I look up and see Roy coming to me, "Yo, fag, what the fuck did you think you were doing when you added your name as Kyle's future lover? Do you want him to fuck you that badly?"

Before I can speak Chad steps in pushing Roy away, "Yeah, stop hitting on our friend he is straight as a ruler and we don't need some homo ruining his street cred," 

The only person yet to speak is, Kyle, I look up to him as he picks me up by my shirt and mouths the words "I'm so sorry" and then he punches me straight in the face, multiple times. I feel warm liquid coming out of my nose, I raise my hand to my nose to wipe away some of the blood. 

Kyle chucks me to the ground and I hit my head on the tree, Roy comes up and gives me a kick in the crotch I crawl into a ball due to the pain. 

"Okay, he's learnt his lesson let's go," Kyle says attempting to walk away.

Everything becomes blurry but I can make out Chad picking up my sketchbook and I assume he shows Kyle the drawing of me and him. I try to see what was happening but I just see small shreds of paper flutter to the ground. My now destroyed drawing.

Kyle stays back for a few seconds giving me a sympathetic look and then running to his friends. I think he might like me, but he's straight, but maybe he isn't.