~8~

Kyles POV

We are sitting on Luke's, well our, bed bored out of our minds.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask smirking, hoping we can get in on some action tonight.

"Um, I don't know," He says looking around.

"Well I was thi-," I was going to ask if we could get up to some stuff but my phone starts ringing.

I look and it's Roy. "Hey, what's up?"

"Soooo I was wooondering if youuu wantedd to comme to thiisss raging parrttyyyyy att myy booyyfriendsss housseeeee," Roy slurs clearly drunk.

"How many drinks have you had?" I ask.

"Ummmmm eleventeen," He says.

"Where is this boyfriend of yours?" I ask.

"I'll get him," He giggles.

"Hello," A chirpy voice is on the phone.

"Hey, I'm Kyle, Roy's best friend. You're his boyfriend right?" I say assertively.

"Yep, I'm Liam, he sure is a handful," Liam giggles.

"Yep, I know how he gets when he's drunk so I'm going to text you my address and could you please drop him off," I say.

"But he is my boyfriend, I don't want you touching him," He rudely says.

"Listen I've known him since we were 5 years old, I need to see him because when he gets drunk he gets extreme mood swings, he starts out happy which turns to rage, then really sad," I explain.

"No, I can handle him," I can tell he is smirking through the phone.

He hangs up on me and I sigh chucking my phone down.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asks rubbing my arm.

"No, Roy is drunk and I know how he gets when he is drunk, and his 'boyfriend' won't bring him here," I grit my teeth.

"Hey it's okay, do you know where he is?" He asks.

"Yeah, I can track his phone, do you want to come?" I ask getting up.

"Yeah," He gets up.

After walking for 5 minutes we find a house that definitely looks like it's holding a ton of drunk, partying teens.

"Roy is in here somewhere," I tell Luke who nods.

"You need to stay by my side the whole time I don't want to lose you in there," I nervously chuckle.

"Eye, eye, captain," Luke says as we start to walk into the house.

"Roy, where are you?" I shout around looking for my friend.

A few minutes of calling later I hear a response coming from upstairs.

"Kyyeee is thatt youuuu," I grab Luke and run upstairs.

"Roy," I call looking into each room.

"Kyeeeee don't come in I'm nakkeyy," I hear Roy cry.

I open the door and sure enough, Roy and Liam are both there ass naked.

"Kyyee," He stumbles over to hug me.

I push him away, "Put some clothes on I'm taking you home," I tell him.

"Um, no, he is staying here," Liam pulls Roy to him pushing him onto the bed and starts to kiss him.

Oh no, I am not seeing my friend get assaulted again.

"Get off him!" I shout throwing Liam off Roy.

I quickly put some clothes on Roy and carry him out.

"Give him back," Liam shouts.

I respond with a middle finger as I walk out of the house.

I take him back to his house which luckily isn't far away. I grab the spare key from under the mat and unlock the door stepping inside, luckily his parents are on a business trip so he won't be in trouble.

I place Roy on to his bed, "Can you go get a glass of water please?" I ask Luke who nods and runs to the kitchen.

"Here you go," He hands me the water.

I help Roy drink the water. We care for Roy and he starts sobering up.

"What happened?" Roy asks slowly getting up.

"You went to a party and got very drunk also you have a 'boyfriend' apparently," I explain.

"A boyfriend?" He exclaims.

"Apparently, his name is Liam and he didn't want you to leave and tried to fuck you, but don't worry I saved you," I explain.

"You're my hero," he says in a high pitched voice and rolls his eyes.

"No, but in all seriousness thanks bro, you're the greatest friend I could ever ask for." He pulls me into a big hug as his eyes water.

"Enough of the sappy stuff you doof," I shove him away.