~5~

Lukes POV

I wake up with muscular arms wrapped around me. I look up and see Kyle snoring and sleeping peacefully. Checking my watch I see it's only 2 pm, I wriggle out of Kyle's grasp trying not to wake him up, but of course, I fail.

"Lukey, are you trying to get away from me," He pulls my face to his and gives me a kiss. Forget waiting until we know each other better, this is amazing. I straddle Kyle and push my lips against his, he slips his tongue into my mouth causing a moan to escape my mouth. Our tongues dance together, making each of us quietly moan.

"Luke, are you here, how are you feeling?" I hear but my brain doesn't process that my mum is here.

"Luke, I thought you were sick," She shouts, Kyle and I pull away from each other.

"I'm sorry Miss, it was my fault I made him skip school," Kyle speaks up.

"Why?" She asks.

"Someone found out that I was gay and now the whole school knows and my parent's know and they are going to kill me and or kick me out," He starts crying.

"I was so panicked that I just ran and Luke followed me so we ended up here," He continues.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry," My mum hugs Kyle.

"You can stay here if your parents do kick you out," She hugs him more.

"Thank you," he whispers before he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm going to leave you two alone now, don't do anything stupid." My mum walks up to her office.

I look over to Kyle who has a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask tilting my head.

"Come here," He lures me with his finger.

I crawl up to him so our faces are inches away, I peck his lips but he grabs the back of my head to deepen my kiss. He tries putting his tongue in my mouth but I shut it, he tries putting his tongue in again, I still refuse. He grabs my ass making me gasp, while my mouth is open he gets his tongue in. My tongue dodges every move his tongue makes, I know this is making Kyle mad but it's really fun teasing him.

He pulls back, "You little tease," He picks me up off of him and chucks me on to the couch so he is on top.

He starts kissing and lightly biting my neck, "Mm, stop, my mums here," I whimper.

He takes his lips off of me, "We'll continue this later then," He whispers.

I nod. We sit up and start watching some random tv show that's on. 

"Luke, Kyle, dinner's ready, come and eat," my mum calls.

I get off Kyle and we walk to the dining room. Layed before us is a delicious looking roast dinner, with meat, roast vegetables, gravy and a bunch more freshly cooked food.

"Mum, you never cook, are you trying to impress Kyle?" I ask taking a seat with Kyle sitting next to me.

"Maybe," She sits down across from us.

I sigh into my hands, "You can't win over my boys by cooking for them,"

I look over to Kyle who already started eating, "Actually she can, this is really good food,"

"Should I just leave and let you two have your date?" I joke.

"Ha, but in all seriousness, I'll leave you two alone," My mum gets up with her food in hand and walks into her room upstairs. 

Kyles POV

Luke and I sit in silence while eating, sharing glances at each other every couple of minutes.

"I'm finished, but I want dessert," He whispers in my ear, straddling me.

"I do too," I grab him and set him on my hip carrying him to his room.

"I can't wait to eat you up," I throw him onto the bed.

"Please, Kyle, taste me," He whimpers.

He looks so helpless begging for me to make him feel so good. I kiss his lips, then neck, then collarbone, then chest, then stomach, until I reach his v-line.

I look up at Luke unsure if I can continue, "Go on," He smirks.

I bite my lip as I remove Luke pants and boxers in one swift motion. I look down at his semi-hard dick realising I have no clue what I'm doing, with the amount blowjobs I've received I should know what I'm doing but I don't.

"Hey, Ky, we don't have to do this if you don't want to," He says.

"No, no, I do, I'm just not sure where to start or what to do," I admit.

"Here, let me take over," He smirks rolling on top of me.

My clothes are stripped from my body. His kisses start trailing all over my body making his way to my crotch, his tongue slowly goes along my dick starting from the base all the way to the tip. The feeling of his tongue running along my slit makes my stomach flip and small moans leave my mouth. Suddenly he takes me all in his mouth, I let out a loud moan.

"Oh, fuck, Luke, fuuu~" I release my cum into Lukes' mouth without warning but surprisingly he swallows it all. He crawls up to me and kisses me, shoving his tongue in my mouth as our tongues dance I taste some of myself that was left in his mouth. We pull away from each other to catch our breaths,

"Thank, you, that, was, great," I say in between my breaths.

"It's okay Ky," Luke gives me a quick peck on the lips and snuggles into my chest before drifting off to sleep. I soon follow smiling about how I got so lucky. 

Lukes POV

I wake up in Kyle's naked embrace, the memories of yesterday flood into my mind.

"Good morning, Ky," I kiss his forehead.

His eyes slowly open, "Morning," He gets up after kissing me.

We get out of bed and get changed then walk downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

"You two must be hungry," My mum says placing food in front of us.

I pretend I don't know what she is talking about with a small head tilt.

"I heard you, don't worry I'm fine with it, you're both young and in love, I was too once, but I could get pregnant, good thing you can't you don't want to end up getting pregnant and then have Jason leave you and parents disown you and then give birth alone at age 16," She goes on one of her little rants about my dad and grandparents, who we rarely talk about.

"Hey, mum, Kyle got me pregnant and is planning to leave me," I joke.

My mum gasps, "You are no longer part of this family," She jokes back.

We like joking about my mother's bad situation she was in, it makes the memories less painful. I look to Kyle who is extremely confused and has no idea what we are on about.

"Ignore us, just some inside jokes," I laugh then start eating my food. Kyle just nods and starts eating. 

Once we're finished we get up and say our farewells to my mum before leaving for school.