~9~

Roy's POV

I walk to school with the two lovebirds beside me. At times I really just want someone to call my own but I always end up getting hurt. I look at the couple with a sad expression with a tad of jealousy mixed in, I wish I could be that happy.

"Roy. Bro. You alright? You're just kinda staring at us," My best friend wacks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm. I'm fine, just thinking," I mumble. He nods and goes back to talking to Luke. 

"Hey, you slut," Liam walks up to me.

"Fuck off," I growl.

"I'll fuck you," He smirks.

"Leave me the fuck alone, I hate you," I yell, gaining attention from the whole school.

"Oh trust me, you'll be begging for me soon," He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Leave him alone you fucker," I hear Kyle growl scaring the crowd around us.

"Why should I? You just want him for yourself, you got to share this slut around." Liam maniacally laughs.

"I'm not a slut," I scream through the tears starting to form.

"Oh I'm sorry, you're a whore or maybe a hoe," He laughs chucking the pictures Dan took of me in the air.

I watch as students grab them like it's free cash and they all burst into a fit of laughter.

"Good, now everyone knows how much of a dick sucking whore you truly are," He spits walking off.

I fall to the ground on my knees sobbing, Kyle and Luke come to me for comfort.

"Shh, breathe, it's going to be fine," Kyle rubs my back.

"Shit, Roy, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was going to do that. I thought he was using the pictures for... personal reasons. If I knew he was going to pull that shit I wouldn't of let him," My old tormentor, Dan rushes up to me.

"You fucker," Luke, of all people, yells at Dan.

"No, please, I'm actually so sorry, I may be scum but I'd never stoop that low. I don't even know why he did it," Dan practically cries into me.

"I forgive you, but I still hate you," I mumble into his chest.

"I'll leave then," He gets up and walks away.

"How could you forgive him? After all the shit he did to you," Kyle screams.

"Relax bro, I don't actually forgive him. I just wanted him to leave," I lie, I did actually do forgive him.
Maybe that's why it's so easy for me to be taken advantage of. 

I walk into class with my head low. People snicker at me as I head to the back of the class, I pull my hood up and put my feet up. The teacher doesn't even bother telling me off since she knows I won't listen especially since I'm in a shit mood. I'm not even in that class for ten minutes before I unsurprisingly get called to the principals' office. I sighed getting up and walking out of class with my things.

"Sir you wanted to see me," I walk into the principals' office.

I look up and see Dan and Liam, I shudder when he smirks at me.

"Roy, please take a seat," Mr Jones gestures to an empty seat next to Liam, I nod sitting down.

Liam does his signature smirk at me as he places a hand on my inner thigh, I try ignoring it but he moves it slightly higher.

"So boys, can we need to talk about this morning's little stunt you all took part in," Sir says.

I nod trying to pay attention but all my focus is on Liam's stupid hand that's dangerously close to my crotch.

"Sir, I'm innocent, I swear can I please leave?" I beg, needing to get away from the fuckboy next to me.

"No, how do I know you are innocent?" Mr Jones questions.

My heart pounds against my ribs as Liam grabs my crotch, "Sir please," I get up.

"Sit down," He yells.

I reluctantly sit back down watching as Liam smirks. I swear to god if he smirks one more fucking time he'll regret it. He places his hand back on my crotch giving a few squeezes and rubs.

"So who is going to talk first?" Sir asks looking at all of us.

"Well Sir, Roy here forced me to share his naked pictures around so people would actually take interest in him, after all, he is a slut who just wants some dick," Liam says.

"Roy is that true?" He asks.

"Of course not," I whimper because of Liam's teasing.

"Then what happened?" He leans forward.

I recount everything that happened this morning from when Liam first spoke to me.

"Also Liam has been groping me this whole time," I accidentally let slip out.

"Excuse me," Sir gets up.

"Liam switch chairs with Dan," He sighs.

"Anyway, Dan is that true? Did you take pictures of Roy naked?" He continues.

Dan nods his head and takes a deep breath, "I also raped him, multiple times."

I look at him shocked, I can't believe he admitted it.

"No, he didn't, I consented to every time we did things," I lie.

"But Liam here did try and rape me when I was under the influence of alcohol and he would have gotten away with it if my friends didn't find me," I tell the truth this time.

"What I would never do that," Liam gets up.

"Says the one who was groping me for the majority of this," I get up as a counter attack.

"Boys, settle, I can't believe any of you, you all will be receiving 1 month of detention every day after school." Mr Jones says quieting all of us.

"But Sir," I try to reason.

"No I don't want to hear it, you better shut up or you'll get more time, that goes for all of you," He says, shutting me up. 

I don't bother going to the cafeteria for lunch, I sit alone in a bathroom stall. I open the floodgates and let tears flow out of my eyes.

"Roy, are you in here?" I hear Dan call out.

I don't answer and keep sobbing. He kicks down the door and hugs me.

"Thank you for lying for me, I didn't expect that from you, after everything I've put you through."

I hug him back, "You know I never stopped loving you."

He pulls back and I look into his tear stained face,

"How?" He sniffles.

"I just love you so much," I pull him on top of me and kiss him.

"Roy are you in here?" I hear someone call but I don't pay attention as Dan and I's tongues move in sync, god I missed this, I missed him.

"Dan get the fuck off him," I look up and see Kyle looking like he is about to kill someone.

I look to the ground and see Dan chucked on the floor with blood seeping out of his head.

"Dan, are you alright?" I give him a light shake.

"Roy, what are you doing?" Kyle asks me.

I look up at him, "I-I still love him," I say cautiously.

"You what? How?" He yells.

"Kyle calm down, can't you see he is in love, look at the way he looks at Dan, it's the same as when you look at me," Luke grabs Kyles hand to calm him.

"Roy?" I hear Dan's quiet voice whimper.

"Sh, sh, I'm here," I whisper brushing some of his hair out of his face and kiss his forehead.