~11~

Trigger Warning- Physical abuse, violence and gun use.

Lukes POV

"Mum, how could you," is the first thing I say as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Luke, honey, I'm sorry but I love Max, he is a great man," She looks up at me.

Roy tenses, "He is an awful man," he screams. "He hurt me, so much," he starts to shake and tears slowly leak out of his eyes.

I pull my friend into a hug, crying with him.

"Roy don't say such terrible things about your father," my mum raises her voice slightly.

I turn to her, "shut up," I yell.

Maxwell stands up abruptly, "we are leaving," He grabs Roy's arm and starts pulling him away, despite all his pleads.

"Stop, please. Don't hurt me," he screams, kicking his legs.

My knees buckle and I fall to the floor to start sobbing.

"Let go of him," I hear Kyle yell.

"Get the fuck away all of you," the sound of glass shattering echos through the house. I hug myself even tighter, terrified.

Someone howls in pain and drops to the floor. My eyes squeeze even tighter, not wanting to see the scene happening in front of me. A sharp object pierces my skin, my eyes fly open as I screech in pain. I look up to see my mum holding a shard of glass dripping with blood, I glance to the other side of the room and see Roy on the floor, blood pooling around his body above him stands Maxwell with a crimson coated knife in hand.

My eyes frantically search for Kyle but I'm impaled again.

"Stop," I sputter out, blood follows my words out of my mouth. My body shakes in panic, soon I start feeling dizzy.

"Police, stop right now." A new voice shouts.

"Put your hands up," the voice shouts once more.

It's the police thank god, I breathe a sigh of release before mewing in pain from my sigh. I look up and see police barging in the room, then everything fades to black.

Kyles POV

Crouched in the corner of the room I shakenly press each number carefully, 000, I don't speak to draw attention. Instead, I put my phone on speaker and let the operator hear what's happening. All the shrieks and pleas from my lover and friend go straight into my phone.

The door flies open, "Police, stop right now."

I get up as quickly as my jelly legs will allow me to. "Put your hands up," the officer shouts.

My hands fly up in a panic but Maxwell and Natasha keep attacking their children.

One of the officers grips her gun tight, daring to shoot. Barrel aimed right at Max who is too distracted by the awful things he is doing to his own child. There's a click, then a bang. Blood splatters through the room. A body drops. Screams echo. Another click, another bang. More blood. A new body down. More screams.

"Hey, kid are you alright," a hand shakes my shoulder.

I blink twice focusing my vision, "yeah" I breathe out.

"Come on," the man helps me stand and leads me out of the kitchen.

He sits me down in the living room, I wrap myself in blankets as my brain processes what happened. I glance up and see Roy and Luke strapped to stretchers being taken outside. My body can't resist the urge to follow, so I get up and walk behind the paramedics.

"You can't go with them, you need to come with us and answer questions," the female officer grabs my arm, stopping me from walking.

"Bu-" I start to talk but I'm cut off.

"No, you need to come with us, we'll let you see your friends after."

I comply with the officer and get into the police car. A slow painful drive awaits me and all I can think about are my best friends.

A/N

OH BOY! What a turn of events. And before people comment saying how unrealistic this is, I know how unrealistic it is but like I wanted to spice things up a bit, ya know. Also I have no clue how police and shit work so I kinda am making shit up.