~15~

Luke's POV 

I look at Kyle from across the room. He hates me now, I just know it. I should have just done what he wanted to do. I am so dumb. 

A scowl is plastered across his face, obviously directed at me as he keeps glancing at me while he talks to the others.

I've recoiled myself into a ball on the lounge, not wanting to participate in the conversation.

"Oh fuck off Kyle!"
My head snaps up and I watch as Dan storms out the room with Roy in tow.

I run over to Kyle who is visibly shaking and his teeth are clenched. I rub his back while hugging him tight.

Dan's POV

God I'm absolutely sick of Kyle, he's so overprotective of Roy. It's almost as if he's in love with him.

"Dan," Roy's soft voice whispers.
He wraps his arms around my back holding me close.

"I'm sorry he's acting like that. I've tried telling him to back off but he won't listen."

Won't listen huh? Then I'll have to make an ultimatum.
"Me or him." I deadpan.

"What?" Roy takes a step back.

"Stay friends with Kyle or continue dating me."

His eyes widen, "both!"

"You can only choose one," I shake my head. "Me. or Him."

He takes a shaky breath. "You."

I smirk, and pull him into me. "Good boy," I whisper into his ear making him shudder.

"Now go tell Kyle that you're leaving and pack up your things, you can live with me." I turn him around and push him back into the main room.

Roy's POV
My body is frozen.

I cannot believe I just agreed to abandon my best friend. But I have to do it, for Dan. I know he'll stay with me forever. He has to.

Kyle is currently being comforted by Luke after Dan and his confrontation.

I tap Luke on the shoulder and gesture for him to stand up. I crouch beside Kyle, wrapping my arms around him.

"Dan won't be bothering you anymore. You've been an amazing friend. Goodbye." I whisper in his ear, desperate to not let any tears come out.

Then I simply get up and walk out. Not acknowledging anyone else on my way to my bedroom.

I open the door and Dan is already getting started on my packing. He smiles at me and beckons me to the bed with his finger.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Next thing I know he's thrown me down onto the matress, ripping off my clothes.

"Dan, relax, don't be so rough." I try pushing his grabbing hands away.

He retracts his hands, "sorry you're just so irrasistable."

I pull his hands back to my body, "it's fine, I won't be going anywhere." I smirk.

authors note
hehe im back lol. i kinda forgot about this plus i started school again. sorry this was so short but i think i'll be doing shorter ones like this just whenever i feel in the mood. thanks to everyone who's been supporting this story 😁