~4~

Kyles POV

I lay awake thinking about just one thing, Luke. Do I like him? I think I do but I can't I'm straight, or at least I think I am. But I can't be gay my friends would hate me, my family would kick me out. They kicked out my sister who was lesbian, my parents hate gay people and I guess that rubbed off on me. My friends only pick on gay people and my parents praise me for it. 

Walking to school I see the boy I wanted to see, Luke.
"Hey Luke," I say running up to him.

"What do you want? You going to beat me up again," He snaps at me.

"No, I just want to talk to you and say I'm sorry," I beg as he starts walking away.

"No, you hate me I understand, now go beat someone up with your friends,"

I really hurt him, didn't I? "Luke, please I am so genuinely sorry, I thought about stuff last night and I really like you, I think you are cute," I grab his arm pleading him to stay.

"Sure you do Kyle, now just leave me alone, you don't like me if you did you wouldn't hurt me," He says and starts walking away from me.

I pull him close to me, "Luke, look at me, since you started I got this weird feeling about you, I thought you were adorable but I had to keep it a secret if anyone found out, my parents would eventually find out and then kick me out," I start tearing up, "My parents hate gay people with a burning passion and that transferred to me, they kicked out my sister because she was gay and they taught me to hate gay people. Listen I'm just so sorry to the pain I caused you but I really want to try and make things work between us, please," I look into his eyes with the most sincere look I have ever given anyone.

I see tears formed in his eyes and he tackles me into a hug. "I forgive you but only because you're hot."

He pulls back and wipes his eyes, "But you have to either stop being friends with Chad and Roy or make them accept us."

"Anything for you," I go in for a kiss but he pulls away.

"That's for after a date," He giggles and pinches my cheek.

We continue walking to school and Luke is just rambling on about drawing and anime and video games and on and on about a bunch of nerdy stuff, but I listen because I want to learn everything about him.

As we approach the school, I start to get a bit nervous, what is everyone going to think of me?

"Kyle, what the fuck," Chad shouts in my face.

"Why is this damn fag walking with you?" Roy then shouts.

"Guys, listen, I think I might be," I take a shaky breath, "gay," I quickly get out.

"What the actual fuck, what did this fag do to you? Did he drug you? Threaten you?" Roy is clearly more bothered by this but Chad seems fine,

"Roy, leave him alone, he is still the same Kyle we were friends with," He stuck up for me.

"So what, you're just taking his side now? What about us three, the homo busters, hm did you forget about that? And what about your mum and dad, it'd be such a shame if they found out," Roy threatens.

Panic starts to set in, "No, no, please don't tell my parents," I beg.

Roy chuckles, "Too late," before he runs in the direction of my house.

"Shit," I shout not knowing what to do.

Chad comes over to comfort me, "Kyle, it's okay, I'm sure your parents won't hate you,"

"No! You don't understand!" I shout at him and run away.

"Kyle wait," Luke runs after me.

I run away from the school and into a random alleyway. Once I reach it I start catching my breath hoping no one followed me but of course someone did.

"Kyle," Luke says clearly out of breath, he hugs me.

"Luke, what are you doing here go back to school, just because I skip school whenever doesn't mean you can, just go back, I'll be fine," I assure him.

He looks up at me, "No you won't come on let's go to my house, my mum isn't home," I agree but only because I know if I don't he'll bug me and also who can't be around this cutie. 

We arrive at his house and as he said no one is here. He unlocks the door and we walk inside,

"Nice place," I say walking to the couch.

"Yeah, I guess," He joins me on the couch.

"So, um, what do you want to do?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, I need to tell my mum to tell the school why I'm not there and then we can play some games or something," He says getting up and walking to a different room to talk to his mum.

A while later he walks back in, "What do you want to play?" He asks jumping on the couch.

I shrug knowing nothing about video games.

"Ooh, we can play Mario Kart," He says grabbing a game from the shelves of hundreds of games and turning one of the many consoles he owns.

Before he puts it in he asks, "It's okay if we play this right, we can play a different game if you want,"

Damn he is so cute.

I chuckle, "We can play whatever you want,"

He nods and puts the game in. He sits back on the couch handing me a controller and then starts the game. We choose our characters and Luke presses play without warning.

"Wait, how do I play," I shout seeing him speed away.

"I'm not telling, figure it out yourself," He giggles.

I smash every button in the hope I can figure this out because I need to beat him. I finally get my kart to move but Luke is already on lap 3.

"No, I'm going to beat you," I shout, trying to beat him is near impossible.

"No you aren't," He calmly says as he crosses the finish line, coming first. My competitive side gets very annoyed by this so I chuck the controller on the couch, not wanting to damage it.

"I don't want to play this anymore," I fold my arms across my chest.

"I'm sorry," Luke pouts "Are you okay?" He asks rubbing my back.

"I'm fine, but can we do something else, I don't really like video games," I ask.

"Sure, what did you want to do?" He asks getting up.

"Can we watch a movie or something?" I pull him back onto the couch. 

I nuzzle my face into his neck and give him small kisses. He leans into me and we just lay there.