~13~

Luke's POV

"Hey Luke, hi Roy. Are you two ready to go home?" Stephanie asks us. 

We both nod excitedly. She clasps her hands together, "great, let's go." 

We walk to the hospital lobby where Steph signs the last few papers. She turns back around to me and Roy and gestures for us to follow her. We climb into her car and we drive in peaceful silence to our new house. 

"Here we are boys," Steph opens the door for us. 

We thank her with a nod and hop out of the car. Roy's eyes widen seeing the run-down building. I smile, only because I'll finally be seeing my Kyle. 

Stephanie is the first one of us to enter the house, I follow close behind and Roy walks slower behind me. The first person I see when I enter is Kyle. I dodge around Steph as I sprint into his arms.

"I missed you so much, baby," he mumbles into my neck while he holds me tight. 

"I missed you too," I slam my lips against his own. Our kiss is so full of passion, we forget that we're in a room of people. 

Someone clears their throat, Kyle and I pull away from each other quickly. My face is covered by a blush as I look at everyone staring at us. 

"So uh, let's introduce everyone shall we," Steph says breaking the awkward silence. 

After the introduction session, I know the names of all the boys who live in the house with us. Jacob and Steel, who are a couple, and Andrew and Drew,  who are also a couple. 

We're all sitting in the common area. I'm laying down with my head in Kyles lap and legs draped over Roy's. Drew is sitting on Andrews lap unable to stay still, like a little puppy. And Jacob is curled up into Steel's chest. 

"So Roy, do you have a significant other?" Drew asks excitedly, bouncing up and down on Andrews lap. 

Roy blushes and nods, "Yeah, his name is Daniel." 

Everyone coos making Roy blush even more. I'm not used to him being like this, I'm used to the tough, mean Roy but I could get used to this Roy.

"You should invite him over sometime," Jacob whispers timidly. 

Steel runs his hand through Jacobs' hair, "that's a good idea baby boy," he kisses his cheek. 

"Yeah, I will one day," Roy smiles. 

"How about today?" Kyle asks, "he hasn't seen you since you were in hospital," he continues. 

I nod, "it'll be good for you two to see each other again." 

His smile lights up, "Yeah, I'll go ask him now," he pushes my legs off his lap and runs to his room to, I assume, call Dan. The rest of us sit in a peaceful silence awaiting his return. 

My eyes start getting heavy and I let out a loud yawn. 

"Damn how long is Roy gonna take, we're starting to fall asleep," Andrew chuckles, making everyone else laugh. 

Except for me because my need for sleep isn't funny. I pout in an attempt to make everyone feel bad. 

"Aww Sweetie, you look adorable pouting like that." 

Fuck. My plan backfired. 

Footsteps echo through the halls as Roy sprints into the room. His body falls onto mine as he squeals with excitement, "he's coming in 10 minutes."