Chapter 2: Savage

"You love it when I lose it
You love it when I go there
You love the way I use it
You love that I don't play fair
You end up callin' me master (master)
Say this universe is mine
When we're done it's a disaster
End up like this every time
Who came to make sweet love? Not me
Who came to kiss and hug? Not me
Who came to beat it up? Rocky
And don't use those hands to put up that gate and stop me"

Haden

I swallowed hard as I stared at Ella's delectable body. She stood in front of me in only her lace panties and I took my time soaking her in.

Her eyes stayed on me, her lips slightly parted and swollen from my earlier assault. She pulled her swollen bottom lip between her teeth and I smirked.

In the past, she would squirm under my intense gaze. But today, she stood in front of me tall and confident and I loved to see it.

She had gotten increasingly bolder with me. She wasn't as shy in the bedroom anymore and I loved that I was able to explore more with her. I had a couple new positions I wanted to try with her and I figured tonight would be as good a night as any.

My eyes roamed over her perfect breasts as I bit my lip, fighting the urge to attack them with my tongue at this moment. I continued to look her over, my eyes gliding down her small waist.

For a moment my eyes lingered on a scar above her hip bone right above the lacy material and my jaw clenched slightly. She slightly shifted, I knew to get my eyes away from that area. I made a mental note to talk about it later..

As I slowly walked around her, circling her; her head turned slightly, following my movements. My eyes lingered on her perfect ass before I stepped behind her and pulled her back to me roughly.

She let out a low gasp but quickly composed herself. She released a low moan when she felt my dick poke her between her cheeks. I planted a soft kiss on her shoulder and smirked when I felt her body shiver in my arms. I loved how her body responded to me so easily.

My hand slid from her waist, up to her neck as I grinded against her. Her breathing hitched as she arched her back into me.

"Such a good girl." I whispered in her ear before latching onto her neck. I licked and sucked on the flesh, intentionally marking her.

One hand on her neck, the other trailed down to her center and my finger ran across her slit through her panties.

"Mmm" I hummed as I felt her wetness on my fingers.

My mouth watered as I thought about my tongue running over her sweet pussy. I waited long enough. It was time I had my desert.

"Panties off. Now." I demanded.

She waisted no time and slid them off. She purposely bent over to remove them from around her feet, giving me a glorious view of her ass and pink pussy. Her lips glistening just for me.

I removed my boxers, they were starting to get uncomfortable from how hard I was. I placed my hand on her back, keeping her bent over before I squatted down and dove my tongue into her core.

"Ah shit Haden!" She moaned and I slapped her ass hard.

"Language principessa." I mumbled before diving my tongue back into her pussy and swirled it around.

I rubbed her ass as I continued to fuck her with my tongue. My fingers dug into her hips as I slid my tongue over her clit and began to suckle it lightly before adding more pressure.