Chapter 35: Principessa (I)

Joella

"I said I wanted her in a simple dress." Nonna fussed as she shook her head.

This was the tenth dress I had been stuffed in to and I was beginning to feel fatigued.

"Nonna, what is wrong with this dress?" I asked.

Out of all of them, I liked this dress the most. It was a deep red ball gown with a sweetheart neckline with beautiful crystals encrusted around the bodice.

"It's too much. Less is more mio caro (my dear). You are beautiful, anything you wear will be amazing, but I want the dress to compliment you. You are the star tonight. Not the dress."

As she was speaking. A woman walked in with a black garment bag. She placed the hanger on the rack and opened the bag for Nonna to see. As she looked at the gown, a smile came to her face.

"This is it."

...
Earlier that day

"Happy Birthday, baby." Haden mumbled against my skin as he laid soft, sensual kisses against my shoulder and neck.

I turned on my back to face him.

"Thank you" I said with a small smile on my face.

Haden tossed his leg in-between my legs and pushed them apart with his knee.

"How do you feel?" He asked with a smirk.

I couldn't hide my smile as I shrugged.

"I'm okay." I said low.

"Not sore?" He asked as he planted kisses all over my face.

"No more than usual." I answered as I felt his hard dick poke at my entrance.

"Can I?" He asked softly. I nodded and gripped his shoulders as he eased into me.

He released a groan deep in his throat before nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're so perfect, baby" He whispered as he began to move slowly.

The slow, deep strokes caused my legs to shake with every thrust. My eyebrows furrowed as I felt myself about to cum. I've never came this fast.

"Hmm, I found a new spot." Haden smirked as he twirled his hips and I immediately came undone.

"That's my girl." He mumbled before stuffing his tongue down my throat and slowly fucking me through my orgasm.

My moans were swallowed by his overbearing kiss. My legs shook non stop as another orgasm rippled through my body.

I pulled away with a gasp. "Haden-" my voice caught in my throat as his arms wrapped under my legs and pulled my knees up, allowing him to go deeper.

"Oh my god!"  I moaned, my body shaking with every thrust.

"Is that my name?" He panted against my ear. His body still rocking into me at a leisure pace.

My words were caught in my throat as his slow thrust got harder. "Say my name." He demanded before nipping at my ear.

"Haden!" I screamed as another orgasm ripped through me so hard I started to see stars.

He hummed in approval, continuing his long, slow strokes. His body slowed even more and the pressure in my abdomen grew. I gasped as I stared into those iridescent green eyes.

My eyes lazily trailed down his broad chest where small beads of sweat slid down his delicious constricting abs.

All I could do was gasp as his body came to a slow stop and he released my legs, but the pressure in the pit of my stomach stayed. I suddenly remembered reading about this position. It was more intense than I ever imagined when I read the description.