Chapter 6: Tattoo

Third Person POV

"YOU BITCH!" Matt jolts up but is quickly pushed back down by Luca. 

"What are you about to do? Bite us?"  Luca asked with a sadistic smirk and chuckle.

"It really is a shame. Getting your little brothers killed all because of your hunger for power." Luca stated. "And poor aunt Rosalyn." 

Matt's nostrils flared at the mention of his mom. 

"You better not fucking hurt her!" He yells. 

Haden rolled his eyes as he cocked his gun. 

"Aunt Rosalyn is fine. She is safe and will stay that way."

Haden said, annoyance laced in his voice. If he had his way no one in this family would be alive. But he promised his mom so his Aunt was going to be fine.

"I have to ask. Now that everything has played out. Was it worth it? Do you have any regrets? Haden asked while waving his gun around.

Luca shot him a look and Haden chuckled under his breath. 'Scary ass' he thought to himself.

Matt looked up at Haden when a small smirk came to his lips. 

"The only regret I have is that I didn't fuck the shit out of that pretty black bitch of yours."

Haden's nose flared as he pistol whipped Matt across the head. Matt spit the blood from his mouth, a tooth following.

"I could tell she was tight the way her  little cunt wrapped around my fingers. I wanted to take my time. That was my mistake."

Haden was beyond pissed. He stayed quiet as he slowly lifted the gun, pointed directly at Matt's head.

Matt chuckled to himself as he looked down. He knew his life would be ending soon but he had to take one last dig.

"You can kill me cousin, but your sweet little bitch will never forget me. I will always be in her head and my mark will always be on her hip. Every time you undress her, you and her will think of me." He said with an evil laugh.

Haden moved his arm and pulled the trigger. Matt let out a gut wrenching scream since Haden shot him in the dick.

"Oops. My arm slipped." Haden said in a dry tone causing Luca to laugh.

Tears rolled down Matt's face as he bled out.

"Fuck...you" He strained. "You can both go to hell!"

Haden chuckled darkly as he moved closer to Matt and placed the gun between his eyes. Leaning down to his ear, he whispered.

"I'll see you there. Say hi to unc and the fam will you?"

BAM!

Haden

"Come on tesoro, it won't be that bad."

"Absolutely not Haden! You know I have a low pain tolerance." 

For the past thirty minutes I have been arguing with Ella about getting a tattoo. She's so scared it's going to hurt but it's really not that bad. 

"Ella, baby. You see all the tattoos I have? I promise it's not that bad."

"He lying it's going to hurt like a bitch. Especially where you're trying to get it." Mica walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.