DATE (PART-2)

ANAYA

"Eat before I change my mind about marrying you and trust me that'll be too ugly for you because then you won't be able to meet your mother."

His words kept on running through my mind as I stared at him, dumbfounded.

What- What the hell is wrong with him? Why does he want me to eat all this even after I told him that I'm severely allergic to it?

I bite at the corner of my lips and tried to find a bit of humour on his face but there was none. His face was dead serious.

Is he going to break our marriage if I don't eat it?

Maybe he's forcing me to do this because he wants to take revenge on me. After all, I humiliated him. And here I thought that maybe he cared for me when he applied ointment to my wounds.

I lowered my eyes and caught a glimpse of all the dishes on the table. For me, they are nothing but poison. As soon as I'll eat fish, my body will show adverse reactions.

Come on, Anaya. You can do it. Just swallow it somehow. Remember, you've to marry this Asshole to find your mother.

I took a deep breath and with shaky fingers, I grabbed the cutlery.

My heart was thumping louder and without wasting any second, I started stuffing the food in my mouth as much as I can.

Soon my throat started itching and I pushed saliva down my throat to compose myself but something weird started happening inside my stomach.

I clutched my stomach and tried to grab the glass full of water but that son of a bitch held the glass and placed it away from me.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

The temperature of my body started increasing as every inch of my skin itches badly. I tried soothing it while rubbing softly but ended up scratching my skin with my nails.

Red rashes started popping out all over my body and all I did was scratch them.

"Eat." His dangerous voice ran through my ear making my eyes snap in his direction.

His eyes were fixed on me and in them resides nothing but hatred. I bite on my lips and for a second wondered what have I done to deserve this. He's forcing me to eat the food to which I'm allergic. Isn't it too much to compensate for what I've done earlier? Just because I humiliated him that doesn't mean he can hurt me.

Is this guy mentally unstable?

All of sudden I felt a sharp pain inflicting through my stomach and bile raises up to my throat.

I looked around in worry and without thinking twice, I ran out of the restaurant. As soon as the cool breeze hit my face, I started puking right there.

I felt someone grabbing my hair which were earlier sticking to my face but I didn't have enough energy to look who it was. Maybe I already knew.

"Are you okay, babe?" Once I stopped puking, I heard a familiar voice.

Babe?

Dude, what the actual f-ck?

I screwed my head in his direction and found him offering me a water bottle with lines of concern plastering over his face.

I blinked, trying to catch my breath and for a second I thought of smashing the glass bottle over his head but boy, I needed water. So, after gulping down my self respect, I took bottle from him and without wasting a single second, I drank water like I've been craving for it since years.