I'M ALL YOURS

ANAYA

I faced him and looked straight into his. We both kept on staring at each other until he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. My body froze in surprise and a strange feeling erupted in my stomach which made me close my eyes as he moved his lips roughly against mine.

I don't know if it was the liquor in our system or anything else that I wanted to kiss him passionately. So, I did, I kiss him back with everything I have and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He moaned in between the kiss which made me more excited. His lips touched mine and it felt as if firecrackers exploded in my mouth. It was so sensual and passionate. His hand started roaming down my body and I couldn't help but wish for more. He traced his thumb on my breast and my body sat on fire. I've never felt like this before.

He was about to remove my top when all of sudden he pulled himself away.

He shook his head furiously and maintained a distance from me. "I-I..Sorry..I- didn't mean..."

I blinked, trying to process him. And when the realization hit, I had two choices- either to nod my head and went up to my room or to assure him that I want it too.

I'm never going to fall in love with anyone, so what's the use of not having sex with the person with whom I want it the most?

I want him and there's no denial in that.

I pulled the top over my head and smiled. "I'm all yours. You can do whatever you want with me."

"No...This is not right." He said, unsurely, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I scooted closer to him and unhooked my bra. "It's okay. I'm all yours."

His eyes fell on my naked chest before he looked at my face, helplessly. "Why?"

"You don't need to question everything." I said, creasing the corner of his cheeks.

I waited few seconds before he smashed his lips into mine and started kissing me fiercely. Moaning, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took me to his room. Pushing me to the bed, he started unbuttoning his shirt.

I looked at him in awe that right now how much sexy he seems. My heart started hammering against my chest as I felt wet down there. Woah, what is this feeling?

I moved my hair to the side and felt a strange kind of confidence. I didn't feel shy about my naked body instead I felt like a damn queen.

He hovers above me, his fingers tracing the flesh of my breast gently as I closed my eyes, dropping the pure pool of pleasure. Another hand went south till it reached my shorts and, in a moment, he removed it from my body. He smirked, sucking one of my breasts in his mouth while his thumb ran along the corner of my thigh. I sucked for air and held his hair when he bit on it.

"Say my name" He asked, teasing me by not touching my core.

I pressed my eyes shut and nodded. "A-Arnav"

Placing wet kisses on every inch of my breast, he went down to kiss my core and all of sudden an immense pleasure built up inside my body. I gasped, clenching the bedsheet on the side when his tongue touched my entrance.

"Oh my-" I almost screamed, when he started sucking on my core.

He continued to do this erotic thing to me till I felt an orgasm leaving my body. My whole body shivered in delight but still I wanted more.

He looked at my face, asking for my permission if he can enter me and that's when it hit me. I became worried and felt ashamed that what would he think of me if I tell him that I'm virgin? Also, I heard that it hurts for the first time.

"Uh..I haven't done it before." I whispered.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise and he nodded as if he already knew my worry. "I'll be easy on you."

He positioned himself and slowly started sliding it inside. I bit on my lips not being able to handle the sharp pain shooting from my vagina.

"Don't bite your lips. It'll start bleeding." He pulled out my lips from the hold of teeth and started kissing me.

I know he was being gentle on me yet it hurts. So, to distract my pain, I started kissing him back with equal passion and when he finally entered into me, I was in heaven with the kind of pleasure bursting through every inch of my nerves.

He pounded, his lips placing wet kisses on my neck. We both looked into each other's eyes and for the first time I felt something different in them. I couldn't describe it but whatever it was, it was definitely beautiful. For a moment, I forgot everything but him.

My heart warmed at sight of his handsome face, staring at me as if he was desperate for what we're doing. As if he needed what we're doing.