I'LL DIE HAPPILY FOR YOU

ANAYA

“Anaya?” His voice echoed in the kitchen as he walked through the door, his eyebrows creasing together in confusion.

“Yes.” I answered.

“Why are you here?” He asked, his voice chocking as if he wasn't believing any of this.

I rolled my eyes. “Really? I thought you said that you don't forget anything next morning after getting drunk.” My heart fluttered as the memories hit me of that time when he was drunk and we had sex. I was pretty scared that he might get angry or probably he won't remember any of it but then he said that he never forgets anything.

“I didn't hurt you, right?” He asked, his lips quivering. His voice sounded like he was scared that I might say yes.

I pressed my lips into thin line. “No. But you smashed glass bottles over your head.” And trust me that hurts me even more than anything.

He nodded. His eyes flickering over my face for a brief pause before he looked everywhere but me. “I-I was drunk. You don't have to be here. I'm sorry for everything, I really can't recall anything that happened last night. You can go...I-I'll call the driver....”

I sighed.

“Arnav, calm down.” I said, leaning against the nearest wall. “I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here, I'll be with you.”

He stilled. “Why?”

Because I don't want you to hurt yourself.

“Can't I live here anymore?” Instead, I asked.

He shook his head. “No. Offcourse not. It's your house.”

“Okay.” I trailed off.

Our eye met and everything around me stilled for a moment. I forgot everything but him. His tired eyes bore into me like he wanted to say so much but had no idea from where to start. I've read somewhere that your eyes can never lie. And I'd be damned if I say that I haven't craved for him. My heart beats only for him and it'll forever be the same. I want to take a step and engulf him into my arms and feel the rhythm of his heart beating against mine. I want to inhale his familiar cologne and let my mind be filled with the thoughts of him and only him.

The tip of my fingers are aching to touch his skin and let my soul sink into it.

I want to feel the pain, the heartbreak, the betrayal, the fear. I want to cry in his arms because of him.

“Promise me something.” I said, not breaking the eye contact.

“Anything, Anaya.”

“Promise me that if someday I ask you to tell me the truth, you won't tell me even if you want to.”

“What truth?”

“Just promise me.”

“I promise.” He whispered.

I pushed saliva down my throat and was about to turn around when he came to me and cornered me against the wall and smashed his mouth over mine.

I gasped, not knowing what to do. I thought of pushing him away but his kiss consumed me. Part of me just wanted to let everything go and feel him to my bones. So I did, I did kiss him with everything I have. My mouth bursting with sensations of him that I missed in the past three months.

He was rough but this time I was more hungry for him. I was hungry to let my pain melt away in him. He grabbed my face in between his palms and kissed like his life was dependent on me.

I clutched his shoulder for a second before I started unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed me by waist and pulled me up only to make me sit on the kitchen's counter. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss, the tip of his tongue tracing my teeth as he slowly shoved his tongue inside my mouth.

My body took a holy dip in his pleasure and I slided his shirt away from his body. His bare chest came in contact with my fingers and I traced every inch of it till he didn't give me more chance to do it when he tore the dress that I was wearing from last night.

His hands effortlessly unclasped my bra and he pulled me closer to himself till our naked body collided against each other. A moan escaped from me when he slided his one hand down between my breast and slowly creased every inch of my breast.

He broke the kiss and looked straight into my eyes. Our panting sound of breath dominated the surrounding but his eyes held me not to think of anything but him.

“This is your chance. If you say no then I'd put clothes back to your body and let you go. I promise, you won't hear from me again. But now, if you say yes, I swear Anaya, I'm never letting you go. You will be with me till the day I die. Tell me, your answer.” He said, his face devoid of my emotion.

A shiver ran through my body but without missing a beat, I replied. “Yes.”

The corner of lips curved up in a smirk and he dipped his head back to place a soft kiss on my lips before taking my hand and placing it over his heart.
“You're the reason of my existence.”

I bite on my lips and asked. “What if someday I'd want to leave him?”

He smiled. “For that you've to kill me. Take the knife and pass it straight through my heart, I'll die happily for you, love.”

I gasped in shock at his words and shook my head. “How can you say something like that?”

“As I said, anything for you.” He placed a kiss on my shoulder blade before sliding his sweatpants down.

He positioned himself between my legs and without giving me any warning, thrust himself in me completely.

I clenched my eyes shut at the sudden burst of pleasure.

“Open your eyes, Anaya and look at me when I'm inside you.” He whipped, making an eye contact with me again and with each thrust, he whispers that he loves me.

I wanted to tell him that I love him too but I couldn't. I just couldn't. Even though I love him with everything I have.

I'm ready to forget everything and do a fresh start with him. I'll try. Not for me, but for him. I'll try.

I'll never be able to forgive what he did but I can try to forget about it.

A/N

You can check out my other books :)

1. BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE

 BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE

2. LUCIFER'S REVENGE

 LUCIFER'S REVENGE