S E V E N

I didn't want to talk about Sunday because it was the most boring day on earth. Why are Saturdays the good days and Sundays are the most boring ones? I tend to wonder that all the time, the conclusion always came to the fact that the day after Sunday was Monday and people had to go back to work and stuff, so they didn't have the opportunity to have fun on their Sunday.

It doesn't matter anyway. But the fact that Monday was a very interesting day does matter. I started the day off with the thing we all do every morning, wake up. Well, not the dead people. That was a very depressing thought.

Remember when I ran out of my math text and almost fail? Yeah, Monday I got the opportunity to make up for it and try again with Mrs. Gomes. Just having her there made everything so much better even though I could sense how annoyed my math teacher was with me.

"You did a great job, I'm proud of you." Mrs. Gomes said and stepped out of the classroom with me. I smiled and looked down to hide the red color on my cheeks that I tend to get every time someone compliments me. She pulled me in for a hug and hugged me tightly.

Her hugs never failed to make me feel so comfortable, I loved it. "Can you tell Jasmine to come to my classroom after lunch? I want to talk with her about Mrs. Eastwood." She requested. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I will," I answered. She nodded and let go of me, putting her hands on my cheeks as she smiled at me one last time before leaving. I took my phone out and texted Sophia, asking where they were.

She replied after one minute. Why were they eating at the library? There's a 'no food' sticker on the door. I put my phone down in my pocket and walked down the hallway, turned to the side, and reached the library.

I entered and looked around, the nerds were around the computers, the unpopular girls sitting at a table while writing down notes, and Sophia and Jasmine arguing while everyone was watching. "It's not fair! It's so stressing." I overheard Jasmine say as I walked closer.

"There she is! The only girl I know will argue with her about this." Sophia said and pointed at me. Jasmine looked nervous when our eyes met, almost like she was avoiding eye contact. What the fuck is going on? I haven't been away for that long.

"Mrs. Eastwood is going to fail us because of Ryder getting suspended." She explained. You gotta be fucking kidding me. "She can't mean that. Let's go and have a little talk with her." I demanded and waited for her to get up but she didn't. Fine, I'll just do it myself.

I walked out of the library, down the hallway, turned to the side, and walked further down. I knocked harshly on her door as I could hear Jasmine and Sophia yelling my name from a long distance. I opened the door and saw she was already speaking with Milan.

"Yes, Mrs. Hart?" She turned her head to me with the maddest face ever, but I don't care about whatever got her panties in a twist. "How is it fair that you're going to fail the whole group for one person's mistake?" I asked.

"You can't continue working with your project if Ryder isn't here. He's a part of your group as well." Mrs. Eastwood said and crossed her arms over her chest. My eyes flickered between Milan and Jasmine that had just stepped in with Sophia by her side.

"We'll get to do the assignment again, right?" I asked. The English teacher smiled and shook her head like the situation made her happy.

"No, if he's suspended for too long I might have to fail the whole group." She told us. I gasped at her words, is this even allowed? Fucking rich people and their bullshit.

"Fail?! But it's not our fault that he—"

"Just shut the fuck up already, she won't change her mind." Milan interrupted me. I turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows.
"He's your best friend! This is—"