A/N

I want to thank you all. If it hadn't been for the lovely people that are reading this right now, I probably wouldn't have continued writing this book. This book has a special place in my heart, especially because I relate to so many things that have happened, and most of the things did actually happen. This book was a mix of most of the things I've seen, heard, and read.

If you have any questions, I will try to answer all of them the best I can. If you are wondering why I gave them that ending, without showing their future, I didn't think that was something that fit them as persons. If you've grown to these characters as much as I did, you would know that that wouldn't be the ending they would want to see.

Again, I want to thank all of you so much. I hope you enjoyed this book, and if you have any comments or thoughts or questions or anything! You can comment on them or dm on my Instagram (you'll be able to find that on the link on my Wattpad account)

I'll be more than happy to respond to all of them, thank you all so much. I can't describe the love I have for you guys.

Besides thanking you, I want to thank my real-life Sophia and Jasmine for sticking by my side. I don't know where I would be without your supportive asses pushing me to be the best version of myself. You're the best friends I could wish for. I want to thank my real-life Victor too, I'm sorry I couldn't bring your character more in, I really tried. I hope you can forgive me sometime (:

I want to thank my teachers too! The real Mrs. Dunn and Mrs. Gomes, you've been a major support to me. When I needed your help, you've always been there for me with open arms. Mrs. Dunn, you're always listening to whatever I say and dealing with. Not to mention how beautiful she is, it's a great sight. Mrs. Gomes, don't get me started on her.

She is one of the most stressed people on this planet, but she still manages to help and take care of so many people at the same time. It's incredible. She's so goddamn stunning too, it's crazy. No one could ever be tired of looking at these beautiful and amazing women.

Last but not least, I want to thank the real-life Ryder. The guy I had a crush on for three years and made this character based off. It sounds like a real psychopath move but I was just in love, and stupid. Thank you for breaking my heart, it taught me a lesson and gave me an experience that I can learn from now.

Thank you for having such an influence, and helping me through stuff I couldn't talk with anyone else about. I'm so grateful for everything you guys have given me, and I will never stop being it.

I love you guys so much, you're the best readers I could ask for. Thank you for sticking by too, I hope you're satisfied with how the book and ending turned out. I love you and hope you and your family are doing well. I wish the best for every one of you. It's so incredible, I don't know what I would've done without you guys and the big amount of love I've gotten throughout it.

I love you.

Sincerely,

Ashley Parker.