9| "𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾!"

CHAPTER NINE:

"JOHN, PLEASE!"

Minutes after the incident of almost everyone trying to float Murphy, Y/n found herself standing beside her sister and Jasper as them and everyone else watched Murphy pace back and forth while they all waited outside Bellamy's tent

Minutes after the incident of almost everyone trying to float Murphy, Y/n found herself standing beside her sister and Jasper as them and everyone else watched Murphy pace back and forth while they all waited outside Bellamy's tent. Inside the tent stood, Bellamy, Finn, Clarke and Charlotte.

Y/n could see the anger on Murphy's face. Everyone could. He continuously yelled out to Bellamy and the others inside the tent. Murphy was made, pissed off, and wanted revenge. He wanted Charlotte to suffer the same pain just like he did, despite her age.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy shouts.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy questions from inside his tent.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Charlotte replies.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asks.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that is not what I meant." Bellamy informs.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy yells.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleads.

Bellamy looks to Finn and Clarke. "If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." They don't say anything. "Now you stay quiet."

"Those are your boys out there." Finn reminds.

"This is not my fault." Bellamy states as he gestures to Clarke. "If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall."

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy demands.

"No! Please, Bellamy." Charlotte sobs a little.

Bellamy kneels in front of her. "Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just stay with them."

With that, he exits his tent, leaving the other three inside as he catches everyone's attention.

Murphy walks straight up to Bellamy. "Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us."

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy orders.

"Or what? What are you gonna do? Hang me?" Murphy questions.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted." Bellamy argues.

Murphy nods slightly. "Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?" He slowly turns to the crowd. "So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?"

In response, the rest of Murphy's goons rose their hands with him. Murphy glances around with a clenched jaw, his eyes then landing on Y/n, who was staring at him sadly. Even though she didn't agree with them hanging Murphy, Y/n also didn't agree with Murphy and others killing a little girl. Murphy, however, didn't see it that way.