10| "𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍."

CHAPTER TEN:

"HE DESERVED IT."

Later in the night, the Blake sisters found themselves walking outside as they looked up at the night sky, seeing a ship-like object flying through the sky above them

Later in the night, the Blake sisters found themselves walking outside as they looked up at the night sky, seeing a ship-like object flying through the sky above them. Many chattering can be heard as people gathered around them, watching as the ship flew from above.

Looking over their shoulders, the sisters watch as their brother, who was shirtless, exits his tent, followed by two girls who were covering themselves in blankets as the three walked over. Usually, the girls would roll their eyes at their brother, but they ignored that as Y/n pointed at the sky.

It had to be from the Ark.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." A boy comments, earning agreements.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." One of the girls Bellamy was with speaks out loud.

After a few minutes, the sisters and brother quickly get dressed before Bellamy stood in his tent, the two girls out, as he stood with a boy, the two talking plans on where the ship could be after it landed when Octavia and Y/n walk in.

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Octavia announces.

Bellamy shakes his head. "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word."

Nodding in response, the others all walk out of the tent as Y/n and Octavia step in front of their brother before he could follow.

"Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Y/n questions.

"Bell, we should go now." Octavia adds.

"I said we wait until sunrise." Bellamy repeats before leaving his tent.

The sisters share a glance before following in suit and leaving his tent. As the sun continued going up, the sisters watched as their brother left camp, then quickly following after him. The three jogged through the woods.

"Bellamy!" Octavia calls, making the boy stop as he looks back to them, watching them jog over. "What are you doing?"

"Go back to camp. It isn't safe." Bellamy demands.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to us. You just want whatever's in that pod--" Y/n begins.

"Just go home!" Bellamy exclaims, shoving them back.

"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Joke's on us. You're just a selfish dick." Octavia comments.

"I did this for the both of you, to protect you both. If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do... I'm dead." Bellamy informs.

"What did you do?" Octavia asks.

"I shot him. I shot Jaha." Bellamy admits.

"What?" The sisters whisper, sharing a shocked look.

"I found out they were sending you both to Earth. I couldn't let you two go alone. Someone came to me with a deal-- do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it." Bellamy explains.

"You killed the Chancellor?" Y/n questions in disbelief and shock.

"He floated our mother. He locked you two up." Bellamy reminds. "He deserved it."

"We didn't ask you to do that." Y/n replies.

Bellamy nods a little. "You're right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it."

"We didn't ask for any of this." Octavia adds.

Grabbing her sister's hand, the two girls jog off, leaving their brother to stare at their retreating figures with a frown. For a while, they walked together, soon making conversation with each other as they started making their way back to camp.

All of a sudden, the sound of rustling fills their ears, making them be quiet, stopping in their tracks. After a second, they waste no time and quickly run off, thinking it was a grounder trying to kill them. Pushing through some bushes, they stop at a hill, where Octavia soon slightly pushes her sister forward as if to say run. However, just as Y/n begins running down, she trips on a rock with her foot, tumbling the rest of the hill down the hill, then landing with a thud.

"Y/n!" Octavia exclaims.

The girl runs down, making sure to be careful as she soon kneels beside her sister, seeing a large gash on her forehead now, blood laying on a rock beside her head. Octavia pulls her sister into her lap just when the rustling sounds were heard again, making the brunette glance around frantically.

"Who's there?" Octavia calls out.

Quickly, without waiting for an answer, she stands up, putting her hands underneath her sister's armpits and beginning to drag her back to camp. However, while doing so, Octavia didn't see the small rock behind her and trips, falling backwards, her head hitting the ground roughly, causing dirt to go all over her face as she blacks out.

A pair of blue eyes flutter open.

With a grunt, Octavia moves around a little, getting on her elbows as she glances around. She didn't feel injured, only tired. The sky was now dark as lights went off in the distance, making her curious if they were coming back from camp. The Blake girl could feel the dirt laying on her face, her hair sticking to her skin from all the sweat. Looking to her left, her blue eyes land on an unconscious Y/n.

"Y/n..." Octavia groans, shakily reaching a hand out to her sister.

The younger twin held blood almost all over her face, the red substance dripping down the large gash on her forehead. Her hair was sticking to her face as the girl laid on her stomach, cheek against the ground. Octavia sighs in relief upon seeing her sister's back rise up and down, signaling she was still breathing and alive.

The girl's eyes land on a pair of feet right on the other side of her sister. Glancing up, she meets the eyes of a bald man, who was staring at her with slight narrowed eyes as he kept a hand on Y/n's back. The man wore different type of clothing style than her and Y/n did, and he also had face-paint over his face. Octavia tenses while her eyes widen as she stares at the man in front of her, who also kept a hand on Y/n.

He was a grounder.