26| "𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇."

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:

"MAY WE MEET AGAIN."

The camp was crowded with teenagers as they all packed their bags of things they'd need before they'd venture out of their camp, their home, and to somewhere safer

The camp was crowded with teenagers as they all packed their bags of things they'd need before they'd venture out of their camp, their home, and to somewhere safer. The occasional sounds of Raven's screams of pain echoed throughout the air which made the campers stop sometimes and quiet down, eyes casting to the dropship where the injured girl was with Clarke, Finn and Bellamy. They just hoped that they wouldn't lose another one of their people, especially before their big war against the grounders that was to come sooner or later.

After a couple minutes, the Blake twins found themselves in a crowd as the gates were being opened by two boys. Many teenagers held rifles in their hands, Y/n included while Octavia had the sword Finn had given her, claiming it was from Lincoln, around her shoulder for protection. The Blake twins stayed close together, determined looks on their faces as they ventured into the forest and to their destination. While walking, they soon found themselves in the front of the group.

In the middle of all the sky people, Raven could be seen laying on a stretcher, her gunshot wound from Murphy not healed all the way, but just enough that hopefully she wouldn't bleed out during their journey. Finn and another boy held the stretcher as they carried it. The two leaders of the camp could be seen near the back. Jasper, along with a few other teenagers like Miller, trailed behind the Blake twins as they continued forward.

"You know the first thing I'm gonna do when we get to the beach?" Miller speaks up.

"No. What?" Jasper asks.

Miller smiles. "I'm wanna go surfing."

"Quiet. Keep your eyes open." Jasper instructs.

"No more woods. A view of the ocean. No more damn trees, just pale, blue water." A boy breathes out with a smile.

Just then, Octavia stops in her tracks, her hand held out to stop the others behind her and Y/n. Jasper tenses as he lifts up his rifle while Y/n does the same, ready for any attack that they were gonna get. Both the Blake twins ignored Jasper's question of what it was as they shared a glance, knowing something was out there. Octavia made sure to have a hand near the sword in case of anything.

All of a sudden, an axe was flying forward in their direction, and the next thing they knew, the blade nailed a boy right in the face as he fell to the ground, now dead. Miller and Jasper's eyes widen as the boy had been standing right in between them, right behind the Blake twins. The two girls exchanged a glance, their eyes widening a bit while other people stumbled back, gasping in fear and shock.

"Grounders!" Jasper screams.

After his scream of fear and warning, everyone began sprinting back towards the camp, knowing they would be safer there than being out in the woods to their knowing death. The Blake twins gripped each other's hands as they sped with the crowd. Once making it past the gates, they were quick to usher everyone in, their hands releasing so they could do so. Raven had been taken off of the stretcher and her arms around Finn and another boy's shoulders as they sped back into camp, knowing they'd be slow with the stretcher.