3| "𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗁."

CHAPTER THREE:

"WE COLLECT TECH."

The sun was bright and shining down on the many people on many different islands of planet earth

The sun was bright and shining down on the many people on many different islands of planet earth. The white, fluffy-looking clouds could be seen in the bright blue sky as they moved in one direction every few seconds that passed for the new day. The birds chirping were loud as they chirped to wake up the many people still sleeping early in the morning, needing to wake them up for the new day that came to their daily lives.

The wind occasionally blew by, moving the waves of the ocean all around every so often. In the tall grass on the islands, crickets chirping could be heard, adding to the many buzzes of other insects as they flew past the civilians ears, startling them whenever the buzz sound filled their eardrums. The occasional splashes inside the body of water could be heard, the fish swimming by in a speedy speed as they kept themselves deep in the water, larger creatures hiding deep in the depth and away from the humans eyesight above the water as the creatures ate the smaller fishes swimming in the water with them.

On the docks of a new island, Murphy could be seen with a blank expression as he called out to Jaha, who had been having a little power nap while sitting straight up, his posture very straight. It made him think to when he and Y/n had found him like that when they had woken up in the large mansion they had ran into once escaping the bunker.

Just a few feet away, Y/n had her arms crossed as she squinted her eyes under the sun, watching as the brunette tried to get ahold of Jaha, the man they despised greatly. Emori still stood on the boat as she helped bring the bags they had off the boat and onto the docks. Soon enough, Jaha was slowly opening his eyes and responding to Murphy's calls.

"Hate to break up your little zen nap, but we're here." Murphy announces.

Jaha furrows his brows, glancing around. "Already?"

Murphy nods. "Yeah. A lot faster with a motor."

Hopping onto the docks and venturing towards Y/n, Murphy heard Jaha follow right behind him after standing up to his feet. Meanwhile, Y/n had turned to go help the others but just as she took a step forward, she watched as Emori grabbed a bag and went to place it over and onto the wooden docks. However, the man Jaha had came with, known as Gideon, had immediately grabbed the bag with an angry grunt, his eyes narrowing on the girl.

"Easy. I was just trying to help." Emori tells him.

"As I recall, the last time you helped, two of my friends blew up." Y/n recalls, walking over to her.

Emori smiles, letting out a breath. "No minefield this time. We go around the dead zone."

"Let's get a move on, you two." Jaha calls to the girls, both of them being behind the group a bit.

"Right behind you." Emori replies, pointing out in the distance. "We head west towards that rise."

"You know, this whole helpful guide act, I don't think Murphy's really buying it. And neither am I, really." Y/n admits, taking a glance at Murphy near the front, who kept glancing at her, not trusting her near the girl who had knocked her out.