3| "𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋."

CHAPTER THREE:

"HE WAS MY BROTHER."

The sun was up and shining through the trees of the large forest on earth

The sun was up and shining through the trees of the large forest on earth. Hours had gone by since the Blake twins had threatened the grounders to give Lincoln back and when they were encountered by reapers. The loud chirps of birds and crickets could be heard all around the forest, the chirps being heard high in the sky and the tall and large trees and in the tall, short and skinny grass that was all around the muddy ground, getting onto people's boots as they walked on it.

In Lincoln's old village, Indra could be seen speaking with her people, speaking in their own language as she made the plan to go after the reapers and get their healer back before he'd be killed by the reapers. As she continued forward, her people following behind, she stopped at the sight of two familiar figures standing beside a tree on the hill, feet away from them. The Blake twins stared at her with blank expressions, the swords that Lincoln had gotten them in their hands.

"You're going after the reapers." Octavia calls to them. "Lincoln taught us how to fight. Let us help."

"Kill them." Indra demands through a sneer.

Doing as told, the grounders that stood all around her began running forward and in the Blake twins direction, unsheathing their weapons and bringing them out. Sharing a wide eyed glance, the twins were quick to spin around and run off, hearing the grounders grunts and the whooshing of a few arrows as one of them tried hitting them with the arrows with their bow. Getting close to another hill, hand in hand, the sisters jumped down, rolling down the hill, getting dirt all over.

Quickly getting back up to their feet, they were quick to run up another hill but Y/n found herself tripping when she didn't realize she stepped into a small hole. Octavia took a glance over her shoulder upon hearing the grounders shouts, making sure her sister was right behind her but she stopped when she saw the girl quickly getting up. Without hesitation, she frantically ran back just as Y/n stood up more, grabbing her twin's hand before they were running back up the hill.

Noticing a large and thick tree just a few feet to their left, Y/n pulls her sister's hand and quickly pulled herself and the brunette behind the tree, both pressing their backs against the trunk as they kept quiet, soon watching as the grounders ran right by them, not taking notice of the Blake twins hiding behind the large tree. Once they were sure the grounders had gone far, the Blake twins with their hands clasped together, sneakily jogged back in the direction to the entrance of Lincoln's village where they last were.

Stopping at the top of the hill at the same tree they had been standing by earlier, they peaked over, seeing Indra walking along the pathway with two grounders trailing behind her, no doubt keeping an eye out for the Blake twins, having no idea that they were currently watching them after getting away.