13| "𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

"COME WITH ME."

About two or three days or so had gone by since the death of Finn Collins, and a group had gone out the next day after with his body with the grounders to the same village the massacre happened so they'd burn his body, along with the other bodies ...

About two or three days or so had gone by since the death of Finn Collins, and a group had gone out the next day after with his body with the grounders to the same village the massacre happened so they'd burn his body, along with the other bodies he had shot before then when it was just him and Murphy.

The sun was hiding beneath the clouds like it usually always was, the usual bright light not shining down on civilians of the Ark and the grounders that could be seen as well. Part of the Ark was full of a few sky people, some outside in Camp Jaha as they had watched the grounders come through.

Inside the room in the Ark, Y/n could be seen leaning against the wall a bit as she stood close to her sister. Octavia, Bellamy, Clarke, Lincoln, Abby, Raven and Kane had all gone out the day earlier to Tondc to take Finn Collins body. Y/n had decided to stay at Camp Jaha to help out, and Octavia had told her what happened and what their brother was doing about Mount Weather and how Lincoln went with him. Inside the same room, Murphy could be seen also leaning against the wall a bit away from them as grounders were walking inside, Indra being one of them.

"I know we don't have a lot in common, but we do have a common enemy and a common goal. For us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather, we need to work together... Together. Sky people... and Tree people." Kane announces, trying to speak like the grounders at the end.

As he continued speaking, Y/n glanced around the grounders before her gaze landed on one grounder stopping right in front of Murphy, the brunette looking with a slight smirk as both their mouths moved, words leaving them but she couldn't hear. All of a sudden, the sound of the cup the blue eyed boy was holding could be heard as it clinked to the ground while Murphy shot up, shoving the grounder backwards, catching everyone's attention as the two males glared at each other.

"Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man." Kane orders.

"For what?" Murphy questions. "He was the one who came at me."

"Two days work detail." Kane informs.

"Work detail? I just told you, I didn't do--" Murphy begins.

"Care to make it three?" Kane interrupts.

Not saying a word, the brunette glances around before meeting Y/n's eyes, seeing she was already staring at him. Clenching his jaw and pursing his lips, the boy turns around to walk off, but the next thing everyone knew, he spun around when the grounder whispered something to him, his fist meeting the grounder's face.

The grounder was quick to reciprocate his actions as they fought one another while almost everyone was shouting and rushing forward. Her hand releasing from her sister's, Y/n rushes forward and pushes through the crowd, also pushing them away as she tried to get to the blue eyed boy.