18| "𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌."

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

"I THINK YOU LOST THIS."

Loud, but also quiet, chatters could be heard throughout the entire camp as teenagers were walking around, doing their own things as they didn't have work today since today was a day to celebrate

Loud, but also quiet, chatters could be heard throughout the entire camp as teenagers were walking around, doing their own things as they didn't have work today since today was a day to celebrate. A day or so had gone by since Bellamy and Clarke had came back with the guns and people had started training under Bellamy's orders for when the grounders would start a war with the sky people.

By the dropship, a small crowd had formed as they all stood in front of a screen, Chancellor Jaha's face being seen on the screen. Unity Day was finally here and almost every single teenager in the camp were ready to celebrate and drink Monty's rather strong moonshine. A bit behind the crowd, Y/n sat on a log as she was sharpening a knife she held in her hand, being able to hear Jaha's words.

"My friends, this is an historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jaha announces with a small smile.

"Right. After we did all the work." Miller replies, motioning between him and the teenagers around him. "Someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller." Raven snaps. "No one's forcing you to watch."

After her words, people nodded in agreement before Jaha had continued what he was saying. Eventually, a loud whooping cheered fill the somewhat silent air of the camp as Jasper was jogging out of the tent and into the middle of the camp, a large bottle of Monty's moonshine sitting inside as he held it in his arms.

Almost everyone in the camp immediately began cheering with him as they rushed forward, grabbing their own cups and eagerly and impatiently waiting for their turn to fill up their cups that they held. Still sitting on the log a few feet away from them, Y/n glanced to where she saw her twin was leaning up against the tree.

Octavia's eyes widen in realization as she looks over at her sister who gave her a sleek nod, slowly rising to her feet. The older Blake twin moved away from the tree she was leaning on, beginning to jog to the exit, passing her twin along the way. The Blake twins did a small fist bump and a nod before Octavia was making her way out of the camp.

Y/n placed her hands in her jacket pockets, slowly venturing around the camp and to the tree where Octavia was as she tried to act as normal as possible. While doing so, she glanced around the crowd of teens, most of them already chugging down their drinks, before her eyes met a familiar pair of brown ones.

Finn had watched the interaction between the Blake twins and was now staring at the youngest twin suspiciously. Y/n only looks away from him, already planning to avoid the Collins boy at all costs during the day as she knew he was gonna 'interrogate' her about whatever he saw.