11| "𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾."

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

"I PROMISE."

The woods on earth was not loud, but not quiet

The woods on earth was not loud, but not quiet. The occasional noises from the grounders could be heard as they waited for the sky people to give Finn Collins to them. The chirps of birds and the crickets in the sky and in the tall grass added to their sounds, the occasional snaps of twigs as well. The sun was hiding behind the clouds like it had been doing for a while.

In the small camp that the one hundred used to live in for weeks, the dropship could still be seen where it always was, the ash on the ground and the burnt skeletons from the grounders that had been the first ones to go into battle against the sky people, but ended up being burnt alive by the end of the battle when the group had made their way into the dropship.

Later on in the day, Y/n found herself walking through the woods beside the one and only, John Murphy. Earlier in the day, Raven had came to the Blake girl, telling her their plan and claiming that they could use her, both girls knowing that Bellamy would be protective of his sister when he saw her.

The two had been walking in silence, more like Y/n trying to ignore what Murphy was saying as she walked in front of them. The dropship soon came into their sight and they were both walking, stepping back and raising their arms when they saw Bellamy had their gun aimed in their direction. Upon seeing his little sister, Bellamy lowered the weapon.

"Y/n. Murphy. What are you two doing here?" Bellamy asks.

Murphy points to Raven. "I believe I was invited. And so was she."

"I thought we could use an extra gun." Raven admits, noticing the boy's gaze on his sister as he seemed to be unsure. "She's good with a gun. I've seen her before."

"Might be a good idea." Bellamy agrees, giving his sister a nod.

"Finn should've been right behind you guys." Raven points out.

Murphy scoffs a bit. "Don't worry. The spacewalker's gonna be fine."

After that, he walks by the two, placing his bag down. Y/n looks to her brother, softly patting his shoulder before she did the same thing, placing her bag down beside Murphy's. Standing back up and turning around, she suddenly bumps into Murphy's back, making the boy spin around and instantly grab ahold of her shoulders. Neither Bellamy or Raven took notice of the two staring at one another before all their heads snap to the sound of rushed footsteps coming inside the dropship.

Finn was holding an unconscious Clarke, a large wound on the side of her head as he was rushing inside the dropship. Bellamy was on them in an instant before the Collins boy placed the blonde down. As Bellamy grabbed a rag, Murphy and Y/n were quick to hold Clarke's head up as the Blake boy pressed the rag against the girl's head while they took glances at Finn. The boy had dropped his bag to the floor, pacing back and forth as they stared at him in concern. Raven glanced at them with a frown before she was walking over to the boy.