The Illusion That Is Apple Cinnamon

The morning after alison had been nothing but sweet making emily breakfast before dropping her back at home. Nothing sexy really happened, only light conversation and shy flirting. As soon as she closed the door behind her after being dropped off at her house, a pang of un satisfaction hits emily leaving her wanting more of her new found addiction that is alison. She is all emily could think about. She was the enigma swimming around in her mind. alison has invaded into the essences of her being. She is all emily wants. She is all she could imagine throughout the day. She is all she could dream of at night.

The weekend dragged day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, even the seconds trickled by painfully slow. emily would just ignore the phone calls or texts from caleb or her other friends. She looked through her phone countless times hoping to find a new phone number in there registered under various names from alison to Apple Cinnamon to The Sexiest Woman To Ever Live, but nothing. She found no marks as evidence of the encounter leaving her with doubts since she in fact was so intoxicated maybe she just slept in the woman's house to be dropped off in the morning, imagining the steamy affair. The only thing telling her otherwise is her constant hard dick serving her as a reminder of what she needs to have again sooner rather than later.

By the time Monday came around she was certain that alison was a figment of her imagination. She simply was so drunk she had the most vivid hallucinations of the beautiful temptress. However the way she could clearly remember the feeling of her weight on her, tells her otherwise. The way she could still remember the scent radiating off her naked skin on top of her, tells her otherwise. The feeling of being deep inside her core wrapping around her being, tells her otherwise. But she is just a dream, only emily's favorite dream.

"emily where have you been! I have been calling you all weekend! Please tell me you were tapping that fine ass all weekend long and didn't hear your phone." That got emily's attention to raise her head up from her desk. 'Tapping that fine ass' it must be alison, meaning it is not a dream. emily started feeling a lot less gloomy on the last week of school.

"I was home all weekend. My phone must have been off, I am sorry." emily murmurs under her breath, knowing all too well caleb could hear. He had super sonic hearing ever since he went to the doctor for blowing up that rocket next to his ear. He has a chip in there or something. In her honest opinion it was a alien probing.

"Dude! That fine ass stripper offering to fuck you, Apple Cinnamon. Don't play ditz with me emily feilds, tell me know did you fuck her like a porn star or pussy out. Please em don't tell me you didn't pound her like the hammer of Thor." caleb took the seat next to emily pressing her for more information. emily looks away to smile, she is real she thinks. Then scowls at that horrible Thor analogy, she would never hit alison with a hammer.

"Oh, no. She found out I was still in high school and just bought me food to sober up. She's nice though." emily remembers her dream where alison asked her not to tell anyone. Not a dream though, but reality she reminds herself making her blush.

"Oh my Allah why would you ever say such a thing! I'm sorry dude that's cold to do on your birthday. She would have been a great fuck too. Oh well on to the next one, I'll find you another willing fine piece of ass." emily rolls her eyes as caleb wiggles his eyebrows. She can't help but think she isn't going near another girl that isn't alison. She also thinks it's strange caleb said Allah instead of the Jewish God. It must be the aliens talking for him again.

"I'm fine on my own caleb, we should find you a girl though. You might be loosing your touch." emily knew this would throw caleb off her tail and she's right. caleb's face lights up in excitement, rambling of all his possibilities of future conquest this summer. emily laughs at him, thinking of alison on her knees before her. Soon she thinks, soon.