Baby momma drama

Alison waits nervously for Emily in a robe. She is straightening out her room making sure she doesn't look like a complete slob. Alison learned years ago having a child changes things. Alison no longer has the luxury to have a clean house twenty four- seven. As she cleans a room and moves on to the next, Peter is hard at work messing up the clean one. Alison puts away all the toys in the hallway and in her room back into Peter's room.

She checks on him making sure he is asleep. She rubs his scalp ruffling his soft freshly washed hair, kissing his forehead lightly. She walks out of the room, softly closing the door behind her.

Alison goes back into her room taking off her robe hanging it in her closet. She hasn't done this in a while with someone and she feels self concision about herself. She looks at herself in the mirror, naked. She knows she's older, she's thirty two now. Her boobs are still perky from that boob job she had when she was a teen. and redone since then There are light stretch marks on her stomach from her pregnancy. They are tiny, no one else ever notices them but she can. Her hips are wider now and her thighs are fuller. She is still in shape, but probably Emily will see the difference.

Alison hears a knock on her front door, she takes a deep breath then walks to answer her door hoping for the best.

Emily is standing in front of an apartment door and she really hopes she is in the right apartment. She looks down at her pants and she can see heroutline of her cock. This is going to be awkward if this isn't Alison's place. Someone opens the door and there is Alison standing behind the door naked. Emily stands there for a second in shock since in her recent past experiences of hook ups when girls say they are naked, they aren't making Alison even more awesome. She has seen Alison naked countless amounts of times, but now she looks even more beautiful. Emily takes a step inside closing the door behind her. Alison walks up to her placing her hand on the back of her neck making Emily lower her head a tiny bit interlocking their lips softly quickly turning into desperate kisses. When their tongues find each other, it's on.

This isn't enough for Emily. She has been waiting for this for years and she needs more right now. Her hands trail from her hair down her arms to her lower back down all the way to her ass squeezing it as hard as she can. Alison lifts her legs with Emily's help to lock behind Emily's back, their kiss deepen. Emily could feel how warm Alison's pussy is pressed against her lightly wetting her clothes. Alison goes on kissing Emily's neck, that will leave stray marks behind letting everyone know who she was with tonight.

"Baby, I need you on a bed now." Emily whispers. She doesn't want to wake Peter. She knows all about quiet night time sex because of Ally when she was with Hannah and from those times when Jay was over her place when she had a girlfriend. Alison moans grinding herself into Emily and it's driving her crazy. This is completely hot. "Let's go to your room, Ali." Emily begs whining into Alison's ears.

"Okay," Alison said while unlocking her feet behind Emily letting them hit the ground. Alison turns over so her back is to Emily pushes back against her until she hits her back against the door making a loud bang. Emily is about to say something when Alison starts grinding her ass against her crotch. The words died in her mouth. She groans staring as Alison shakes her ass against her. The only thing that could make this better would be if Emily has her dick out so Alison could grind her ass directly on her. This is why Emily loves strippers, but Alison is the absolute best she's had.

Emily pulls her back so her upper body is flushed against her as well. Her hands snake around Alison's torso one making it's way up while the other hand went down. One of her hands began to play with her nipples, caressing them into hard peaks. The other went in between her legs as they open for Emily hand. Emily could feel the inside of Alison's thighs are wet because she is dripping. Her fingers open up her pussy lips enough so Emily could rub her clit. She was so wet for her.