Close Call, New Adventures

"Baby just let me do the talking, okay?" alison is in a hurry buttoning back her shirt, hoping she didn't miss a hole. emily just had to pull up her shorts, now thankful she still had her shirt on or else she would be a wreck.

"Okay." emily said with a nod, she could feel the tension in the air. She couldn't distinguish if it was sexual tension or the tension that comes with being caught red handed. It wasn't so much being caught red handed, but what is on the line.

The hard knock on the fogged window with a flash light alerts the couple they have company. It's on the window closes to alison. She takes a deep breath before lowering the window. The slow electronic buzz fills the car. alison's hand is shaking as she presses down on the button until the window is halfway down.

The light from the flash light shines in, emily's hands automatically fly down to her crotch. She looks over at alison, her shirt is open the first few buttons and wrinkled giving her away. The police officer could look down her shirt if he wants to and that makes emily upset and nervous. She looks away feeling the heat rush to her face, this is no time to be jealous. She notices alison's underwear sprawled under the passenger seat, but decides suddenly moving would make things worse.

"Well, well ladies. I must say I wasn't expecting two ladies when I saw the car shaking around. What were you ladies doing in here with these windows all fogged up?" emily didn't like how the police officer was talking to them. He sounds sly and creepy, she still can't see past the silhouette of a man because of the light directly on her face. alison knew who it was, no one patrols these parts of the woods at night without a cause. He has one.

"How nice to see you again Lt. fitz, it's too soon I must confess." alison said through her teeth. emily notices her tone, makes her worried. The dry laugh from the officer doesn't sit well with her. The hairs behind alison's neck rise in fear, fear for emily.

"alison, whose your friend? She's pretty, but looks a little young. Can you please give me your license sweetheart." His voice was slimy like a fat ugly slug. emily looks to alison, feeling hopeless in this situation. alison gives her a slight nod before she leans forward to get her purse. She takes a few minutes fumbling around looking for the piece of plastic in the dark. She finds it heading it over to the officer, stretching her foot to be over the underwear on the floor. He didn't seem to notice it yet thankfully.

"emily Catherine feilds. Date of birth is June 2nd, 1994, making you 18 years old. Huh, who knew alison likes young pussy. Miss. feilds is this your car?" alison's eyes shot to ezrawide in rage, how dare he. emily eyes also wide, but from shock.

"No. I burrowed my mom's car." emily whispers. She feels the water start to pool around her eyes. Does alison go after young girls often? Is she just a game?

"Oh your mom doesn't know where you are emily. Have you been drinking emily? Did alison force you to drink alcohol so she could have sex with you?" emily's eyes shoot to alison and mouth flies wide open in shock. She looks to Lt. fitz and feels almost naked in embarrassment with the light still shining on her.

"Enough you chauvinist pig! Leave her out of this! We have done nothing illegal!" alison yells, catching both emily and ezraoff guard. ezralowers the light for the first time and emily saw him for the first time. He is a man she would describe as evil. He had a boyish face, but it was a lie.

"Maybe I was mistaken and you have been the one drinking Miss. DiLaurentis. Step out of the car, I am going to perform a series of sobriety test. Miss. feilds, please stay in the car." He opens the door for alison. alison looks to emily giving her a small smile before stepping out and ezraslamming the door shut.

emily waits in the dark trying to look out the window but noticing they were still fogged and she couldn't see out. She reaches down for alison's panties sticking it in her short's pocket incase the man comes back.