Walk in

Alison is laying down facing away from Emily on her side, wrapped in a white linen sheet. Emily is watching Alison as she sleeps. The way the sheet is lightly hanging off Alison's body, is teasing Emily. She trails her fingers along the exposed skin, first her arm then down her shoulders.

Alison sighs softly cuddling farther into the sheet, sticking her ass out towards Emily. Emily gently pulls the sheet off the both of them, letting it fall to the floor. Her hands wander along Alison's back then to her stomach as she embraces her from behind. Emily's hand heads lower, passing Alison's navel to where her thighs are clasped together. Emily kisses Alison on the side of her neck causing Alison groans, which can almost be described as a purring noise than an actual groan, slightly opening her legs. Emily smirks moving her hand in the small gap rubbing against Alison's folds, feeling how the wetness collects under her fingers. She spreads her open slipping two fingers directly on her clit. Emily kisses Alison again and starts rubbing with more pressure. Alison moans grinding her hips back towards Emily's groin rubbing the hardening cock in between her ass.

"Hmm Em Em," Alison saids in a low raspy voice. Alison arches back putting her head on Emily's shoulder and her hands grab on to the back of Emily's neck to move her forward. Alison pursed her lips with her eyes cracked slightly open looking like the embodiment of sex, and Emily leans in for a kiss, biting Alison's lower lip.

"I want to do something kinky baby," Emily whispers into Alison's ear after the kiss. Emily reaches blindly behind her with a hand to make sure she has everything she needs. She had an explicit sex dream a few nights ago and she really wants it to happen. "Will you let me baby?" Emily picks up the circles on Alison's clit. Alison starts moaning thrusting her hips into Emily's hand, but Emily holds her in place and grinds up behind her.

"What is it baby?" Alison moans. Emily's two fingers dip lower and thrust into Alison. Her moans only grow louder when Emily adds another finger inside her. Emily can feel the precum spreading along Alison's ass.

"It's a surprise," Emily whispers licking the side of Alison's neck then placing a kiss. Alison nods and goes to turn around and face Emily.

Emily holds her down in place, "No, stay like you are. Just raise your leg for me." Alison raises her leg up and holds it up, wondering what exactly Emily has planned. Emily pulls out her fingers wiping off the wetness on her dick. She grabs the lube spreading it along Alison and her dick.

Emily reaches back and grabs what she needs.

Alison feels something big and foreign pressed against her pussy. The not knowing is making everything sexier. Emily pushes the object inside her until it was deep inside and something else is pressing against Alison's clit. She gasps, clenching around the hard silicon object which is turning her on. Emily bites down softly on the neck and grabs her ass spreading them apart lining up her dick thrusting it deep into Alison's ass.

"Oh fuck!" Alison screams, then Emily reaches in between Alison's leg and presses the button. The dildo and the clit vibrator along with it, starts vibrating and Alison starts screaming. Emily starts thrusting into Alison and it's the hottest thing she has seen. She wishes they were at Alison's house so she could be watching her through the huge mirror. Alison starts feeling like her body is floating in a new high. The way Emily's rubbing against her and the vibrating lodged deep in her pussy is working her is driving her crazy. Her stomach and legs start to cramp, she is about to cum.

"Do you like this baby?" Emily whispers grabbing Alison's boobs as she pounds her from behind. The way Emily's head rubs against Alison's walls and can feel the strong vibrations from inside Alison's pussy, it's a huge tease. Alison moans then falls silent with her mouth slack and eyes closed. The air is knocked out of her as she cums, squeezing Emily so tight that she literally cannot move. Emily thinks about anything horrible to make herself not cum yet, she wants to keep this going for as long as possible.