A Quickie, Dinner, and French Maid

"Ali, this isn't a good idea." Emily moans, she knows this is a loosing battle. She went to an empty classroom during her English class after getting a distress texting telling her to meet Alison in room 304. She did find it odd, but did so anyways because Alison has mystical powers over her. It has gotten to the point she will do anything Alison asks just because she does. Alison was just sitting on the teacher's desk filing her nails waiting for Emily nonchalantly. Then one thing lead to another and Emily is pinned down on the teacher's desk with Alison sucking on her tits.

"Hmm," Alison lets go over her nipple, blowing softly on the hard nub. "Baby don't you wanna fuck me at your school? I thought you had a dream like this. You on top of me, fucking me with your big dick... Plus you deserve a treat for that A, Em ." Alison lowers her lips back to her nipple biting softly.

"Fuck Alison the things you do to me... Fine, but let's hurry up I don't want to get in trouble... I want to be on top like my dream." Emily said with a grin. She slaps emily's jean skirt clad ass, Alison moans. She grinds herself on her thigh one last time.

Alison gets off pushing up her skirt to reveal some leopard panties before taking them off flinging them at Emily . Emily gets off the desk, unbuttoning her pants, putting the panties in her back pocket. She pushes them down half way on her thighs along with the compressors. Alison is already on the desk with her legs open, playing with her clit, topless. Emily can see she is wet, loving every second of this. She grabs her dick, stroking it with one hand while the other grabs emily's thigh pulling her down to the edge of the desk so she could see herself enter.

"Remember now you can't," Emily lines herself with Alison pushing in the head against the resisting tight fit until she can't go any deeper. Alison moans very loudly, exactly what she shouldn't be doing, her eyes clench shut and her mouth gapping slightly open. Emily groans softly with a smirk reaching behind to her back pocket. She dangling the panties in front of emily's mouth. "You can't be loud. If you're feeling kinky I have a way to help you with that." Emily thrusted her again really hard then stays still, Alison almost screams.

"Fuck yes! Do whatever you want to me, just fuck me like you mean it." Alison begs thrusting her hips making a little bit of movements. Emily slams down her hips, feeling the way Alison clamps down on her. Her boobs shake giggle with every thrust making the sight to die for.

"Open your mouth." Emily whispers before kissing her chest. Alison opens her mouth letting out a soft moan on how Emily has learned to work her over in the past weeks. Emily puts her panties in her mouth, closes her mouth and begins to thrust as hard as she can. Fucking her like she means it.

Alison can taste how wet she was driving over to her old high school to have sex in Mr. Schuester's old classroom. When Emily told her about her dream, she knew she wanted to make that dream come true. Emily climbed on top of Alison wanting to feel Alison grinding herself on her dick, to be closer. Alison starts to play with her nipples, her moans muffled by the panties driving Emily insane.

Emily started to sweat the faster she pounded into emily. It felt like they have been going at it for hours, but it has only been five minutes. She grabbed emily's ass squeezing it as she fills her to the hilt. Alison closes her eyes, moaning something clenching around her dick feeling incredible. She took out the panties wanting to hear everything as she pulls out completely, pushing back in her pussy.

"I'm so close... Baby I am so close... keep fucking me like that." Alison whispers holding on to the back of Emily 's neck. Emily thrust with a smirk when the wooden desk slides across the tile floor from how hard Emily is going. It screeches loud every time, drowning out the panting and soft moans. Emily was about to cum, the only thing stopping her is not wanting to leave Alison unsatisfied. She slows down hoping to stop it.