Back on the Apple Cinnamon Track

When Alison wakes up sluggishly in the morning she notices something is missing. She sits up in her bed stretching her body while yawning. She looks over at the clock on the nightstand reading 11:03 AM. She gets out the bed starts wandering the house, still naked from the night before. The ache in between her legs of both want and soreness is a reminder of what Alison is looking for, her brunette.

The house is vacant though too much of Alison's dislike after searching through the place twice. Why did Emily leave? Why hadn't Emily woken her up? Why does she even care so much? Maybe last night was too much, Alison thinks. She is shocked by what happened between the two. To say the least, it was unexpected and made Alison think some more about it. Why had she done that? They were going to fuck, that's what they do, their understanding. But why deliberately go out of her way to show Alison that she was in control. There needs to be a talk of the dos and don'ts in the bedroom department that is for sure later, but now all Alison wants to know is why isn't her brunette here.

Alison huffs and goes back to the kitchen area opening the fridge to get herself some orange juice. The room alone gives her chills after last night, not knowing if that's a good or bad thing. Seeing her cell phone on the kitchen counter, she smirks. She finishes her glass putting it inside the sink taking her phone to take a picture and send an important text.

Alison Jun 8, 2012, 11:32 AM: Where did you run off to? I had something to give you. 1 Attachment.

Emily sat at her desk tapping her pencil against the wood. She was scared, fidgeting with her cheerleading skirt. She is convinced Alison would call the police as soon as she comes to her senses and have her arrested for rape. It wasn't raped though, she never said no only to slow down. Then they had sex after so it can't be rape, right? Why did she have to listen to Caleb when he was giving her advice on how to handle a more experienced woman yesterday. Stupid, she is so stupid.

"em grab her by her hair and yank her towards you when you have her in doggy. Then grab her by her neck and squeeze till she's gasping. Older women love young stallions in control of them." Caleb was pelvic thrusting and wiggling his eyebrows like no tomorrow. Emily didn't know what to do this time they got to Alison's house but she's sure it's not that.

"Caleb I don't want to hurt her," Emily said with a reddening face. Caleb shakes his head calling attention to one of their slutty classmates. Is she wrong? How is she supposed to know what girls want? It's not like Maya ever said any of these things to Emily.

"Suzy do you like it when a guy fucks you doggy and gets a little rough. Pulling your hair and choking a bit. I'm trying to convince myself to try it with me and that it's not only me that has this kink." Caleb asks with a sly save at the end. Emily is thankful for it even if the thought makes her want to gag.

"I love it when guys give it to me rough," Suzy said winking at Caleb when he smiles turning his attention back to Emily. She knows that Suzy wants Caleb but Caleb seems to have standards. Emily has even higher standards.

"See em, I guarantee nothing bad will happen." Maybe he does have a point, she thinks. She can try once, what is the worst that can happen?

"Okay, I'll see what I do." She smiles already imagining Alison's ass bent over in front of her.

One new message from Alison flashes on her phone screen. Emily loses the ability to breathe. She feels all the blood rushing out of her head and all of a sudden lightheaded. She opens the text with shaky fingers praying to God that she isn't threatening her with a lawsuit or something. After reading the message and opening the attachment she is floored. What she sees is not something she is prepared to see in the middle of the classroom. She was ready for a swat team to bust down the door any minute, but not this. Not a naked Alison in a very compromising position, the things the woman can do with her body never ceases to amaze her. Her spanks are quickly starting to get tighter and this is not good right now.