Tine to say goodbye

Time To Say Goodbye

Day five. Emily is starting to feel anxious. She could feel Alison slipping away forever, literally. There are all these longing glances and little things that make Emily's heart melt. Alison has been doing police things for the past few days, but would come pick up Emily and spend the nights with her. They would stay up all night reacquainting with each other's bodies with small talks in between. But this didn't help the fact the minutes are flying by them and nothing could be done about Alison leaving in five days and never coming back. No matter how hopeful Emily is in fate bringing them back together, the fact is Alison is never coming back to Lima.

Alison went out to get breakfast, leaving Emily with a note telling her she would be back soon. Emily smiles over how neat yet girlie penmanship scribbled on the piece of paper. Emily briefly wonders how Alison is going to leave her, probably in the dead of night with no goodbyes. Alison doesn't seem like the type for a sentimental goodbye. Emily rolls over to her side inhaling Alison's scent from last night. The sheets smell like pure sex and it is driving Emily crazy. She could feel her member hardening slowly and didn't even notice she was no longer alone in the room.

"Hey baby, I got you a bagel with cream cheese," Alison said sitting down on the bed. She was on top of the white covers in a t shirt and sweatpants.

She hands Emily the bagel with a out of character shy smile. Emily sits up in the bed, she leans over to kiss Alison. Alison smells like Apple Cinnamon body splash. Emily is going to miss this, going to miss her.

"Thanks babe, so what's up today?" Emily asks while starting to eat the five cheese bagel. She thought about how it was her favorite and how Alison somehow knew. It made her think of other things Alison might know about her but she doesn't notice. Her cock was slowly softening while Alison takes out the same bagel for herself.

"I don't know. What do you want to do? I have the whole day free." Alison saids with a shrug while turning on the TV. She had on CNN so she could catch up on the news, Emily knows Alison likes watching the news. Emily recently has gotten into the news because she wants to be smart like Alison.

"Can we go to you pool? I just noticed we haven't gone swimming yet and I love swimming," Emily asks. "Plus you half naked is always a plus in my book." Alison rolls her eyes playfully at the cocky comment. She hums quietly to herself as if she is thinking before nodding her head.

"Of course babe. The pool is clean and it's a nice day out. I don't see why not, besides I like being half naked for you," Alison winks and Emily swallows hard feeling her dick harden but fairly giddy.

"Yay! Thank you," Emily throws down her bagel jumping on Alison's lap. She kisses her neck, making Alison moan. Alison puts down the bagel laying down pulling Emily on top of her. Alison wraps her legs around Emily's waist riding her hips up against her almost completely hard crotch.

"But Em Em, I think we should do something even better than only going swimming. I think we should have some fun pool sex," Alison whispers in her ear sucking on Emily's earlobe softly. Emily's breath hitches. Emily grabs Alison's ass grinding into her until Alison is moaning.

"Hmm, fuck yes ali," Emily whispers as if she is moaning. "You want my cock babe? Aren't you afraid of your neighbors knowing how much of a slut you are for my cock." Emily grinds herself against Alison while pulling on her shirt seeing her boobs when she pulls forward her shirt far enough.

Her nipples are pink and hard, looking completely sexy. Emily bites her lower lip wanting to do something to her boobs besides look at them.

"Baby you can fuck me in the middle of the street and I'd let you." Alison pulls down Emily rolling her over so she's back on top. She rolls her hips, grinding down pulling her shirt over her head. Emily reaches up twisting Alison's nipples pulling her down crashing their lips together. Alison moans loving this confident Emily. Emily teases her nipples rubbing them softly, giving Alison goosebumps. They stop kissing, to pant still grinding their bodies against each other.