2 weeks

Something strange happened. Something Emily never expected. When Alison invited her over to hang out at her house, she was pleased to find out indeed they would strictly hang out. This gave her some sense of hope. Alison opened the door in some sweats with her hair in a messy bun and hardly any make up, looking absolutely beautiful. Her coy little half smile showing some of her dimple. Emily smiles back, her half smile lights up the room. Heck her quarter smile captivates Alison and it scares her. It scares her that she is completely comfortable with her every way she isn't usually.

Alison pulls Emily in for a hug, nuzzling her nose in her hair. She loves the smell of honey from her shampoo. They went to the living room made themselves comfortable before the movie. They just lay down on the couch besides each other getting closer until they are completely cuddled into the couch. On a Friday night she was laying down across a couch with all her clothes on watching a funny movie with Alison , this is surreal for Emily.

Alison is actually cuddled into her playing with her fingers, running them along her arms. Every once in a while they would laugh and look at each other giving playful kisses. The perfect evening.

They didn't really talk, only enjoying each others company. Taking in the small things they always over look since they are too busy trying to get the other naked. Like the fact Alison 's laugh is actually a snicker and Emily's is bubbly, like really bubbly. Or the fact Alison would spend time watching Emily instead of the movie finding her more interesting. Or Emily keeps smiling to herself hoping this isn't a dream which is confirmed by the many pinches. They go to bed early still cuddling playing footsie under the blanket until they fall asleep smiling.

Emily wakes up the next morning sprawled out on top of Alison . She rolls off of her stretching and yawning. She looks over at Alison who is facing down on the bed, with her hair cascading all over her pillow. Her lips are parted a bit, but looking peaceful while she slept. Emily scoots over to her bringing down the blanket a bit. One thing Alison did often that Emily loves is her tendency to sleep naked because it's just so sexy.

When Alison stirs a bit, feeling a cold tingle spread across her arms. Emily stops taking off the blanket letting it pool around Alison 's waist when she takes off her own tank top and boxers. She didn't like to sleep naked normally unless Alison requests it, she gets cold easily. She kisses Alison shoulder softly tracing some patterns on her hot skin, not wanting to wake her up just yet. She can feel herself getting a little bit hard thinking about what she wants to do to Alison . She knew what she wanted to try today and it is making her really excited.

"Baby." Alison groans under her breath. Her voice is groggy yet raspy. Emily puts her head back on Alison 's shoulder blade. Alison yawns, not opening her eyes yet holding on to the last bits of her sleep. "Cold." Alison snuggles further into the pillows.

"I can help you with that." Emily whispers before climbing on top of Alison laying down on top of her. Moving her hair to the side she kisses Alison 's neck leaving wet patches behind. Alison hums in approval, subconsciously grinding back on Emily making her dick slip in between her cheeks.

Alison groans stretching out underneath Emily waking up pleaEmtly this morning. With every kiss Emily places on her neck, she grows wetter. Emily rolls her hips against Alison trailing kisses behind her ear, sucking below on that sensitive spot she found a few days ago. Alison spreads her legs slightly, just enough for Emily to settle in between them. Emily grinds up and could feel the wet patch on the bed. Emily puts her hand pressing against Alison 's clit softly, not to get her off just warm her up.

"Baby." Alison moans placing her hand behind Emily's neck pulling her towards her. She turns back to her capturing her lips in between hers sucking on her bottom lip. They began to get sloppy wet kisses as Emily rubs up against Alison 's behind pressing down on her.