A Jealous Ali is a Dirty Girl

Day nine. Emily feels like the days are running past her in a flash and she doesn't like it. True to her word, Alison is spending everyday so far with Emily. They would hang out all day then have sex all night long. Now they are in some lingerie store at the mall were Emily is waiting for Alison who is trying on the whole store by how long she is taking. Emily needed to buy some work out sneaker, but when Alison suggested for her to buy something special for tonight. Emily just follows Alison into the lingerie store with a dopey grin on her face. Alison told Emily she has to wait outside since this is surprise so she couldn't peak. Thirty minutes later Emily is sitting down playing Angry Birds hoping Alison finishes soon because she is very bored.

"Emily." That voice, sent chills down her arms. Goosebumps arose making Emily snap her attention to the girl calling her name. She hoped to never hear that voice again.

"Noel... Maya." Emily said standing up from the seat. The plastic bag clings in her fist from how hard she is holding the sneakers. Maya and Noel walk towards her hand in hand looking a bit out of place. Her throat feels really dry.

"Hi Em." Noel said as she diverts his eyes away from Emily to the floor. They used to be friends since they had Spanish together, but now that he is with Maya things are awkward. He is pretty sure Emily still has a thing for Maya and he totally pulled a robbery on her.

"I'm surprised to see you here... How have you been?" Maya said with a smile. Why wouldn't she be here? She might have a dick, but has looks to the dressing rooms praying Alison shows up to give her an escape from this nightmare sooner rather than later.

"Yeah I'm waiting for someone. I've been great. How about you guys?" Emily said with no real intention of wanting to know. The words stuck the the roof of her mouth like peanut butter. Maya and Noel laughed looking at each other smiling. It makes Emily want to gag, they looked so cute together not how like when they were together. Emily is just happy that she gets more pussy than Noel does, Alison is a freak like that.

"Good, Noel and I are just shopping around enjoying our vac-" Maya is interrupted mid sentence, which makes Emily thank God but wonder why since Maya loves to talk.

"Babe lets go I bought the goods," Alison snakes her arms around Emily from behind biting Emily's ear. "I really can't wait for you to fuck me in this little- Hello." Alison stops when she notices Emily was in the middle of a conversation with a couple who look about Emily's age. She lets go of Emily taking a step back. The girl glares at Alison which confuses her. The boy was just staring at her, or rather her boobs. Emily is looking a bit flustered, but as a huge grin on her face this is awesome revenge.

"Yeah, Ali this is Maya the ex and her boyfriend Noel. Guys this is Alison." Emily said while rubbing the back of her neck. She could feel the tension and she is caught in the middle of it. Emily moved back to stand next to Alison so she isn't in the middle hoping that helps with the tension, it didn't. Alison plays idly with the hem of her shirt.

"My what a pleasure to see Emily not hanging around with Caleb. Are you two together?" Maya said with a fake smile that looks like it can crack glass. Emily rolls her eyes then looks at Maya with her hair picked up in a messy ponytail and some baggy jeans. Then she looks at Alison in a pair of white spandex short shorts and tank looking absolutely smoking. Emily is tempted to just grab her ass in front of her ex as a good old fuck you.

"Boobs." Noel blurted out with his eyes fixed on Alison's chest. Alison raised an eyebrow at him, with a small smirk. She was amused by his guppy mouth hanging open, Maya was not. She hits Noel across his arm until he broke his gaze. Emily pouts, Alison's boobs are for her to stare at not Noel.

"Oh Em and I, we have gotten real close." Alison said with a wink lingering her hand running down Emily's back until she grabs her ass. Emily yelps in surprise turning red. Maya didn't like what she was seeing, she didn't expect to see Emily happy after leaving her so heartbroken so soon after. Emily swats Alison's hand away, holding on to her fingers when she laughs awkwardly.