Plan B

Alison, Emily, and Hannah just stand around not moving towards the table. Things are awkward between Alison and Hannah right now and Emily is beginning to pick up on the vibes. Alison is shooting death glares at Hannah and Hannah is hoping Alison will disappear from this every bad dream.

Emily is kinda swaying trying to decide what exactly is the problem. Emily now understands why Caleb hates big events where all his three Baby Mommas are together in one room.

"Ah guys am I missing something cause it feels like something went really bad happened between you two while I was in the bathroom washing up Jay." Emily said looking back and forth between Alison and Hannah. Two sets of eyes widen and stare back at Emily. This is freaking Emily out, she thought they would at least pretend to like each other in front of the kids. Hannah looks like she is about to faint and Alison looks like she is in shock that Hannah is still in front of her. Alison laughs under her breath breaking the awkward silence first.

"Well Em, I know Hannah. I used to be her employer in the Pink Diamond back in the day when Angel Wings here used to work for the drug mob."

Alison said busting with some sense of pride being able to bring Hannah down a notch off her pedestal. She hopes Hannah hasn't told Emily about her time with Hudson. Alison looks at Emily and her giddiness falls when she sees her looking at Hannah with a slight scowl. Hannah on the other hand looks like she is about to cry. She never wanted to tell the story about her and Finn Hudson to anyone especially people she cares about. Emily just rubs Hannah's back letting her know it's okay, but they need to talk about it later. Alison cringes when she watches their physical contact.

"Well then we don't have to back track history so much. Let's go eat," Emily looks at the kids. Peter and Jay are talking and laughing while Ally is still listening to music at the table. She thinks she is cool now because she is in fifth grader and it totally annoys Emily since she is only ten and already being a brat at times. "The kids must be hungry."

"Thanks Em. It's a great idea." Hannah whispers taking a seat next to Ally. She watches the boys a second before telling Jay and Peter to sit down so they could sit next to each other. She did think it is sweet how Peter seems to bring Jay out of his shell. Usually he would hover by Emily or Hannah quietly singing to himself, but now he is being an outgoing kid with Peter. Maybe Jay having a brother isn't so bad, Hannah thinks to herself.

"Ali hold on," Emily said going back to her seat to rummage through her handbag. Alison follows standing a few steps behind Emily. "Here before I forget." Emily turns handing Alison a box in a brown paper bag.

"What is this?" Alison asks quietly not wanting to attract attention. She takes it with a scowl shaking the bag afraid to open it. Hannah watches the exchange with a similar frown that Alison has. From her past experience when Emily hands you a paper bag its either alcohol, lunch, condoms, or that one time it was weed that Emily thought was some expensive high quality herbs for the food.

"Plan B. I told you last night when we were fucking I would get you Plan B because I came in you." Emily said with a shrug going back to the round table taking a seat. Peter takes a sit next to Emily and it makes her smile. Alison puts the bag in her purse and takes a seat next to Emily on her other side feeling worse than she has in a long time. Here she is in a "family lunch" and she feels like a cheap mistress being handed a brown paper bag to take care of the situation.

"Ah Em did you bring a Four Loko to a pizza diner and ask Alison to hold it for you?" Hannah said in a pleasant tone except for the word Alison that ripped through her teeth. Alison rolls her eyes thinking Hannah is so fucking stupid for being so damn smart.

"What? No. I just got Ali some Plan B." Emily said, but she really isn't interested in the game Alison and Hannah seem to be playing with each other. Alison opens her mouth in shock that Emily just put their business out there like if it doesn't matter to her. Hannah smiles at Alison wiggling her eyebrows.