5

><><Recap><><

"Venom?"

Suddenly

><><Now><><

Author POV:

Minato saw a big big large black thing infront of him who just now should be a cute girl now turn into a hideous blacky slimy tall monster.

"We shouldn't have trigger that thing aren't we?" Said Arata worriedly while looking up to that thing. Minato just nod his head while his eyes still lock with that thing.

While All Might is looking at that thing sweat drop because that thing were more taller than him in his big form, and he knew if he did something wrong he can be yeet outside in a second. Oh how the history repeats itself.

The thing roar again showing his white teeth in front of the polices and a hero who just stood not moving an inch for a minute. After that thing roar it started to melt and let the cute girl who suppose to be there in front of them.

"Well... That was a reaction.." said Minato who just now a cocky bastard now turn to a lil puppy who scared for his life.

"HOLLYY SHITT!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVERR AHAHAHAHH I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THATT!! OH MY GODD!!!" you said while jumping up and down. "CAN I DO IT AGAIN??!" You said who now is staring at the so called police.

Arata stand infront of his friend and said "eheh.. no.. we better didn't do that again." Silence.. "Never.." he said again while patting your head. Scared smilings vibe. Your clothes now have a small ripped.

You huffed while poofed your cheek in pout manner.

'you like me that much huh?' said venom in his dark deep voice.

'pfftt don't flatter your self i just love the feelings not you'  you said while playfully rolling your eye since the police and the hero went to discussion.

Time skip

"So young l/n we decide to keep you." All might said as soon as he got back in the room.

"Keep me..? What do you mean by keep me??" You ask tilting your head to the side, as in kidnap me??

Suddenly minato barge in, you flinch. "since that thing in your body is dangerous and can hurt anybody. we don't want that thing goes in public are we??" He said while crossing his hand against his chest and roll his eyes.

'Scoff, rude much'  you say internally.

"Say young l/n... may i know what's your quirk?" All might ask turn to you.

"About that...." You trail of "I'm  actually quirkless.. so!! Yeah but i got this side effects because venom in my body." You said with a smile and your hand trying to explain too by moving non stop.

All might seems taken a back. "So you don't have a quirk??" All might ask again. "And a l/n.. no wonder" all might mumble to himself.

"Yepp!!" You said again. Now you sit again wile moving your leg back and forth.

"About that sides affect.. what is it??" Arata ask trying to write something in his paper?

"Ouh it was super strength..." more silence "but i still couldn't control it just yet.." you said while scratching your nape embarrassingly.

"That's why i gonna put you in UA" all might said while smiling. "So i can look over you and not forget the pro hero who work as teacher there could do the same." All might said again with  his infamous smile.