S1: 25

><><recap><><

Sound of Bakugou's left arm. "The more I spend.. the more powerful it gets. Ne, deku. Hurry up and use your quirk." Midoriya crawl back slowly. "I will crush you with all my might!!"

><><Now><><

Author POV:

"Bakugou-kun!! answer me!" Yell iida frantically. "Did you do this? What did you do?!"

While iida is talking within the earpiece. Uraraka start to run towards him to retrieve the nuclear weapon, but iida is to smart for that. He turn himself towards the brown girl and the brown girl start to levitate herself.

"Release!" She yelled after.

Iida then activete his boost,  run and take the nuclear weapon with him. Uraraka start to landing badly making she rolled over.

"As long as you can't touch it, then your quirk poses no threat. I will waste your time until time's up. WHAHAUSHA" iida said proudly with evil laugh.

With midoriya and bakugou;

"Oi oi!! deku. It missed.. you can still move right?? Come at me." Bakugou grin maniacally

"Uraraka-san how is it?" Midoriya ask uraraka using his earpiece ignoring bakugou threat.

".. how dare you ignore me again?!" Bakugou beganmore tick off

With you and others;

"Senseii you need to intervene now!! Bakugou is insane! He'll kill someone!" Kirishima said worriedly.

"No.." all might say slowly.

'No?!!'

"What do you mean no?!" You ask. "This is-!" You got cut off when all might look at you straight through your eye.

"Young l/n.. i know what im doing."

You look at him shock then you glared at him. Just because midoriya is his successor doesn't mean that he can just use him like that. He could get hurt and so does bakugou and others too doesn't he think that..? "Tch.."

All might sigh to himself and start to talk in walkie talkie. "Young bakugou! If you use that again, i will interrupt the battle, and consider you lose."

Bakugou start to feel more angrier.

"Okay then! LETS FIST FIGHT!!" Bakugou start to run in speed and attack midoriya from the back, and continue to hit him making midoriya doesn't have time to think, at that time midoriya decide to do the next right thing. Which is the reckless thing.

All might hand start to tremble. All the class start to talk about bakugou being not heroic or bakugou is to good but you decide to tune them off and continue to watch the screen. All might know that he need to intervene, but other part of him needs to know what midoriya can do. 

Midoriya decide to crawl away from bakugou.

"Still not using your quirk? Are you underestimating me?!" Midoriya look down

"No.."

"You've always been like this since young!! You think I'm a joke, huh?!"

"..no you're.. you're so strong, thats why!" Midoriya stutter, Bakugou continue to walk towards him. "I want to  defeat you, to surpass you, you jerk!!" Bakugou and Midoriya start to fling theirselves towards eachother. When midoriya think that he and bakugou are close enough he yell--

"NOW URARAKA-SAN!"  Instead of hitting bakugou he make his powers go upwards hitting the ceiling while Bakugou's hitting midoriya's face.

All the building start to shattered piece by piece. At this time uraraka take her chance by make all the pieces go towards iida. Whil iida is distracted she float towards the weapon and hug it. "Retrieved!!!" Iida stare at her shock.