S1: OVA

Author POV:

Here they are again at the USJ.

"Well that happened, but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training.." thirteen said. 

'This is why people call them a pro hero.'

"Can you really moved thirteen sensei?" Uraraka ask worried about the teacher well being.

"My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to aizawa sensei here" she said as she stand closer to the said guy. Aizawa ignored her.

"We are ready to begin class. Let's start already. We are wasting time." Aizawa said as he slowly walk away but not until someone called out to him.

"Aizawa sensei.. all might is supposed to meet us as well right? Where is he..?" Midoriya ask.

"Don't know. Forget about him." You were kinda taken aback by his choice of words and turn to look at midoriya that besides you. Seeming he's in a deep thought. You put your arms and pat his back, he turn to look at you and you smile encouragingly at him.

...

"Let's start with the training rescue. There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg and the last will be very worried." Thirteen said.

You start to walk at the mentioned place and followed by kirishima and kaminari. 

"Wahhhh!!" You three yell horrified on how deep the thing is.

"What a height!!" Kirishima yell.

"How are we supposed to get there?!" Kaminari ask-yell.

"At this point, i rather die.." you mumbled.

"KIRISHIMA, KAMINARI, L/N! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?! DO NOT WORRY, WE WILL SAVE YOU!" You look at iida who yelling on top of his voice. You guys sweat dropped at him.

"..we're still here iida-kun." You said beside him. Kirishima and kaminari nod.

"You're too fast" kirishima said.

...

"Well the injured will be... you three!" thirteen pointed to midoriya, uraraka and iida.

"Alright you five are the ones who will rescue them. You may use these objects." Aizawa sensei said referring to you, bakugou, todoroki, yaoyarozu and tokoyami.

"WAIT! WHY DO I HAVE TO SAVE DEKU?!" Bakugou yelled out. You smack his back using a bit of your power making he stumble.

"Come on, kacchan! Lighten up!" You said grinning.

"YOU-?! I'LL KILL YOU!!" He turn to look at you and glare.

"Let's begin." Todoroki said. Bakugou snapped his head towards todoroki. "Who is going down?" 

"That bastard doesn't listen!! I will have to teach him!" He pop his blast. "Just blow up the mountains and that's it!" He continued.

Your eye twitched. "That's so dumb."

"Are you crazy?!" Yaoyorozu ask.

"He is."

Todoroki sigh. "Yaoyorozu, create a pulley, we'll make a way to pull them up. Let's start with the ones who's unconscious." Todoroki ordered as you guys nod in understanding. "Tokoyami and l/n will go down. Bakugou, yaoyarozu and i will pull." Suddenly bakugou come marching over at todoroki grabbing his collar.

"BASTARD! STOP DECIDING ON YOUR OWN!!" 

"I think it's good rather than yours kacchan!" And they continue to bickering. You turn to look at yaoyorozu. You nudged her shoulder and nod towards them. She nod in determination.