S1: 19

Guess who is still alive HEHE.

><><Recap><><
I start to get ready with both of my hand on the ground not caring with who I against with.

Ready..

Gripping my hand towards the dirt

set..

I put the pressure to my leg

BANG!

and boost!

2s 01.
><><Now><><

Author POV:

'ahhhh I made it!!!' you squeal.

*Huff Huff*

You turn to look at the sound and found that you've been compatating with the same girl who has big brown eye colour.

7s 15.

"It is faster than in junior high" she muttered slowly just enough for her to hear than she look at you making you turn away and walk back to the others.

'oi! Your heart thumping is to loud!'

'sorry sorry! It's been so long since I talk to people Welp besides you and sensei and deku and-' you rambling.

'OKAY..okay shut up now!' controlling your hands towards your mouth.

'You can't just control my hand!! How many times do I need to tell you?!'

'tch! sure i will not control your hand if you could just stop rambling!! '

'even if you close my mouth, doesn't mean I can't talk to you!'

"L/n??" Come a sudden voice.you turn to look at the voice you found someone who looks similar to you with pointy teeth. Your eyes lit up in recognition.

"ꀘꀤꅐꀤꌚꀍꀤꎭꍏ?" You said come out a bit muffled. When he hear his name he began to smile excitedly.

"You recognize me!" He smile brightly, by now venom already stop controling your hand as you sigh in relief.

"Of course I would recognize you! Dangg your hair. It's so cool!!"

"You think so??"

"Uheum!" You nod virgurously. He put his hands towards his heart.

"Ahhh your so manly l/n!!" *Sobs* you chuckle and pat his back.

"There there."

><><Timeskips><><

Second challenge: grip

"So.. I just need to grip it as hard as I can?"

"Yeah" came monotously from aizawa sensei.

"You.. sure..?" This time aizawa just to lazy to care about you. You was about to grip it when you heard someone yell

"540 kg?! Are you a gorilla?" Towards a guy with dupli arms.

"An octopus.."

"Octopus.. That's lewd..- said the weird ball purple hair.

You quickly turn away as you don't want to hear more and focusing on your task. "Okay then.."

*Grip*

beep.

Beep beep beep beep

POOF!