S1: 22

><><Recap><><

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU, YOU TSUNDERE !!" You yell behind the door.

"GOOD !" He yell back.

><><Now><><

Author POV:

...

7:15 a.m.

"Sensei.. why does he even doing here?" You ask cautiously eyeing the guy that sit beside you. You usually eat at sensei's house since you to lazy to cook, since your mom always does that.

"Eat?" Your sensei deadpan.

"Yeah totally what your sensei said."

"I didnt talk to you, you tsundere." A tick mark grow over your head.

"YAH! CUT THAT OFF!" He suddenly yell and turn to you.

"WHY WOULD I, TSUNDERE!" You turn back at the raven hair, his violet eyes turn slit.

"ARE YOU IN THOSE MONTH?!" This.. THIS comment makes your blood boil more.

" ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST ME NOW?!"

Bam

The sound of table been knocked rang the room making the two of you silence.

"Have you guys doesn't have respect? Even in front of the food?" Sensei ask sternly. "For you y/n. I invited him to eat with us together so I can talk with him" The guy beside you turn and make funny face. "And for you--

"Ye yeah I know." He said as his hand wave dismissedly and plop one of the piece chicken in his mouth.

"Oi!! That's mine!"  Venom yelled loudly. That make him chocked. He turn to you,while you just eating peacefully.

"..what? Now you want to prank me?" He ask. You gulped your food.

"Tch.. you think I'm that kind of attention seeker or something." You said uncaring stil plopping the food in your mouth.

"..that couldn't be.." he mutter to himself and turn to sensei. Sensei who actually doing the same as yours eating peacefully. He try to pick the chicken but the voice coming back, but this time.. he sure it comes at his left side which is your side.

" I said that's mine!!" Your right hand trying to grab the chicken but the other hand of yours stop them.

"Don't interrupt me venom!! I want to eat! If you want them so bad take it yourself!!!" Suddenly your right hand go wobble means that venom stop controlling you. You sigh and continue eating.

"What.. I knew it.." you turn to him mouth full with food.

"..whoath?"

"That your crazy" he said and pointing that you with one of the chickens bone. Your hand turn into fist.

"YOUGH! YOUGH SHO SHTUPAIDHT! YOUHRE THE CRHAZGHY ONGHE!!" you yell at him with your mouth full. You gulp and drink the water furiously. " YOU KNOW WHAT! ...VENOM!" Your body start to spread with black liquid until its end with venom's face.

Venom scream at his face making his blood drain. Venom grab the chicken and eat it with one gulp.

"I already say twice, that chicken it's mine but you still eat it! Now I want more!!" Before venom can even walk outside you already turn to your normal self. You turn towards tsundere. Only to found him already faint. You laugh evilly.

"Y/n." You stop laugh and turn to sensei only to found him glaring. You sit at your place and continue eating mumbling sorry. Sensei could only sigh.

...