S1: 26

><><recap><><
Tap.. tap..

"I thought this is a fight..! Not horror movie!!" You whisper yell.

><><Now><><

Author POV:

Tap.. tap..

"Hum.. no one here.." todoroki mutter slowly. He was about to get to another floor until you release your web and stuck it behind his back and fling him backward, making he fall. "Ark."

"Oof- sorry there angel! I can't let you go through though." you said while smile widely. He stare at you for a while then he attack you using his ice with his leg. Making you freeze on spot.

".. move if you want.. but it won't be fun to fight without your feet." Unnoticed to him how you already freed yourself from his ice. He try to walk again.

"It's f-freezing!!"

"Obviously it's ice!!" Venom voice's making todoroki halt and wide eye. He turn to you, but before he can you already punch his face making he staggered a bit.

"Oh! Oh! S-Sorryyy i d-didn't mean to use my f-full power!" You said worry about him and freezing. His mouth started to drip blood. "Oh no.."

"You.." he turn to you and extend his arm and shove you away with his ice making you bump to the walls. After he saw you going a bit far, he run to the stairs.

With ojiro;

"Ojiro!!"

"L/n!"

"He going upstairs g-get ready!!"

"Un! Are you okay?"

"I will go upstairs now!"

"L/-

Tap

tap

Ojiro then saw todoroki come his way.

"You can't do anything if you want since you can't use your leg" todoroki said making ojiro slump. He continue to walk until a web caught his wrist and dragging him away.

"But i can!"

"You.."

"Isn't it hard to work alone, angel?"

"I can do fine without anyone."

"Let's test shall we.." you decide to attack him and try to punch his face again but this time he caught your arm and turn it into an ice then shove you down.

Sure you were shocked but your legs move towards his legs making he fall down. Then stick the web behind his back. Making his body lock on top of his ice.

"Well-well look who's talking." You say grinning. He then just got up like nothing happend. "What?" Turn out the web is not even stuck. It's weak. You got scared so you try to attack him using your legs toward his head, but he caught it and fling you again towards the wall making a quite big dent. Your head starts to spinning.

Ojiro try to attack him but todoroki already lock his whole body with the ice and same goes to hagakure.

Your head start to feel woozy.

Todoroki POV:

'i think i got a bit overboard.' suddenly i hear something moving from l/n place. Only to find out l/n got out with blood on her forehead and complete white eye. She roar like an animal.

"You dead!!" She roar with some deep monstrous voice. Her veins starts to turn black.

I then release my ice trying to immobalize her but can't. She run to me with her full speed--