S2: 35

><><recap><><

You didn't notice how glad he is when you drag todoroki and bakugou away from his back just now.

Bakugou and todoroki only glare at both of you. 

><><now><><

Author POV:

"42 of you qualify for the next round and now prepare for your next battle!!-

A CALVARY BATTLE!!!

"Those at the top will suffer more. You will hear this many times as you attend UA. This is what "Plus Ultra" means!

"Midoriya izuku! Who placed first! You'll be worth for a million points!!" 

You look at him in sympathy as people around you and midoriya start to glare at him in a menacing way. I look at him and saw his blood drained from his face, and stare to off space. 

'Was it my fault?' I thought 

...

"Now then.. i'll explain the rules of calvary battle. The time limit is 15 minutes. Each team is worth the total of it's member points, and the rides will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try grab each other's headbands until time runs out and try keep as many points as they can. The stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you stole the harder it'll be to manage them! The most important thing is.. that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!"

"It's gonna be so pack.." yaoyorozu said beside you. You nod

"During the game it'll be cruel fight where you can use your quirks, but it is still a cavalry battle. You will get red cards if you are trying make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately. Now that's settle you'll have 15 minutes to build your teams. Start!"

You look at beside you and saw midoriya deep in thought. You were gonn tap him not until you saw all might waving with both his hand in the dark. 

"What..? Is that..?"

He was using some sign language. Bend point finger, with another bend point finger and..

'Hook..?'

Suddenly he detached it

'Unhooked????'

And point towards midoriya.

'Midoriya..?'  

"Haa..?" You mumble and cocked your head to the side. All might slap his forehead.

"I'm pretty sure that's mean not to team up with bush."

"Ohhh!" You nod in understanding. You look at all might conflicted but do it nonetheless, tap midoriya's shoulder.

"Ah! Y/n! I'm glad you're here! I-"

"Sorry zuku! You're on your own this time!" You watched his body turn white. "Come on! It wasn't THAT bad right..?" Trying to make him feel better. Looking around both of you only to find everyone is glaring at him.

"Imagine.. being on top of the center."

"Mayyyybe it's kinda bad" chuckle awkwardly. "-but still! You can do this! Baii!" You slowly walk away from him.

"Ahhh! I felt bad.. but i was thinking about it too so.. win-win?" I stopped walking when i found someone interesting. "ooooh! Ojiro!" 

Your POV: