7

A/n: u know what.. this book is getting more cringe.. ARKKKK btw thanks!! For the support you guys gave me!! much love <3 i hope you guys have a nice day. Am I rush things up?? If i am just tell me!! And again English is not my first language.

><><Recap><><

"Rock paper scissors shoot.."

He win again with me: paper him: scissors. He start give me an amuse look and evil grin.

Then

><><Now><><

Author POV:

Sounds tap leg aggressively. There you are sit in front of him in restaurant after he takes you from police station..

 "So?" He ask.

"Listen sensei! It's not my fault!! It was venoms fault!!" You said try to defend yourself. While you put your hand in defends.

"NO!! I DIDN'T!! DON'T USE MY NAME IT IS LITERALLY YOUR FAULT" venom argue out loud since you have wore the earring.

"He's true you know.. don't use other name when it's your  fault" the old man said while point at you using his straw.

You sigh in defeated "okay..okay.. enough with the words my fault... it sounds like i did horrible things.." 

"Which is, it is.."                                                              
"Which is, it is!!"

Venom and your sensei said at the same time.

You sigh. "This is unfair.." you said pouting puff your cheeks out. While you stir your drink using your straw.                          

"We need to control that power of yours." Sensei said. [are we just gonna use sensei for our old man?  ):  }

You hum in understand still pouting.

The quiet get interrupt when a dark low sore deep voice talking.

"But i like it tho" venom said.

"What??" You ask uninterested.

"Beat the sh*t out of them.." when you heard that you and your sensei perk their heads up.

"SEE!! I TOLD YOU!! IT'S VENOM FAULT!!" You said.. or.. more like yell happily and stand up from your seat.

"Too.." your sensei said smirking.

"YEAHH TOO!!" Then realisation hit you..it went quite.. "SENSEII!!" You whine.

><>< The next day><><

"Break this." Your sensei said and give you a brick.

"W-what.. are you sure??" You said while tying your hair in high ponytail. {if your hair short I'm sorry and ignore this one} 

"Yes." Your sensei said again unbothered. 

"O-okay then.." you grab the brick end by end and snap it in half.

"I-" your sensei couldn't bring any word and look at you in disbelief.. "you..aish" he sigh "... you were supposed to put it down and use your hand like karate.."

You mouth an o in understanding manner. "Hehe" and scratch your nape in shy manner.

"Don't hehe me.." he put his hand at his head and sighing again. "Now try this one" he said giving you one stick metal.