11

><><Recap><><

"PLEASE CALL ME DEKU A LOT MORE THEN!!" Deku suddenly talk.

"Hehe okay then!! Now come on we need to do some exercise!!" You said excitedly and running towards sensei and all might just walk leaving mad blush boy behind.

><><Now><><

Author POV:

..........

..........

........

......

....

"WHATT!!" You yell after learning the truth.

After you and deku done training all might and sensei has said things that makes your mind blown.

"Shhhhttt!! Don't yell it like that people will hear it!!" whisper yell all might who's in his skinny form, putting his index finger at his lips.

"W-what.. b-but why would you tell me all this things.. this is really big secret!!.." you ask all might, who's stand beside sensei while deku stand beside you. 

"Well like all might he needs successor for his legacy y/n, same goes to me.." sensei said looking at you straight to your e/c eyes making you shiver.

"S-so.. do you mean that.. I'm your successor..?" You ask him.

"Basically yeah.." he said still looking at you. "do you know that venom is here for century long?" it makes your eyes go wide. "And he has been passed to another generation to another generation to keep this world save for something something" said sensei again. It made you speechless.

"A-ano.." deku suddenly talk, making all might sensei and you look at him in sync making he coward himself more. "S-sorry to interrupt you b-but how come i never heard of him before nor you... N-NOT LIKE IN A RUDE WAY I-I MEAN I TRUST YOU I-it's just-"

"Don't worry i understand." When sensei said that it makes deku sigh in relief. "Well venom and his 'partner in crime' been saving this world silently in the shadows and anonymously same goes to me. Venom has been work with one for all for a long time and people considered him as a monster, but.. i think its time for you to bring venom outside and let people recognise you and him" said sensei wile looking at you and gave you the RAREST soft little smile. 

"AWWHH YOU MAKE ME FEELS SO TOUCH!!.. I'm gonna cry!! nopee I'm not gonna cry..not gonna cry.. nope I'm not nope.. no no no N.O. NO who said i'm gonna cry... you shut up! " it keeps going over and over making deku feels creep out since you talking to yourself.

"U-um l/n.. you're okay??" Ask deku intrigued by your strange behaviour. 

You look at him. Blink rapidly trying to process his words. When you got it you yell "ohhh!! I forgot about that..hehe.." you said while scratching behind your head and tap you earrings and it makes sound 'beep'.

Deku POV:

After l/n tap her earring, it makes sound 'beep' as she spoke "well i bet you've never seen 'venom' himself huh..?" I shake my head in no. She chuckles a bit "i was talking with venom deku!!" She said happily. 

"W-what?.. but i d-didn't see him anywhere.. are you guys communicate with your earrings i dont understand." I asked her. 

"Ouh.. about that no.. he actually.. in my body!!" she said tilting her head happily. 'He's in her body!!'

"We can communicate through my mind" she said and pointed towards her head. 

"O-ouh.."

"Well then kids go back home it's already late." Said y/n's sensei with motions his hand 'shoo' at us.

"Wait.. all might.." as she call him all might turn and look at her. "If you knew venom then.. in the police station.." at this all might chuckle.

"It was a shock to me too because i don't expect venom is ready to take someone new. On top of that, you're a girl!"

"Right..." y/n said.  "I'm going now sensei, all might!! Let's go deku!!" She said linking my hand with hers i look at her, her smiles adore her feature I got shocked by her swinging mood.

'How can this girl's mood lift up so easily.. i guess some things never change'  i thought as i look her hand that was linking with mine. 'WAIT.. HER HANDS. LINKING. WITH. MINE?!'

Your POV: 

I can feel someone looking at me but i just let it slide, when suddenly i feel hot but actually it's not me.. it actually came from deku himself. I turn my head towards him looking up at him, his face literally red colour. I got panic so i release my hands from him and stand back a bit. "EHHHH!! A-ARE YOU OKAY?? DID I DO SOMETHING?? IM REALLY SORRY!!" 

><>< times skip ><><

We were walking side by side while talking a lot of things when suddenly we heard a long honk 'BEEEEEEPPPP' then my head with deku's head turn towards the sounds. There we see a little girl trying to reach her ball halfway on the street and we can see there's one car drive with  insane speed. Me and deku got freak out.

Deku ran towards her and shield her so he can take a hit instead the girl and suddenly-

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE CLIF HANGERR!!! SAJHDUGD I DID IT!!! But guys listen, i actually can't believe this that someone does really read my book 😭 its hard to believe. I was doing this for fun and my mind full with an idea so i decide to write it out when it actually someone reads it, this literally made my day!! And it almost 700+ read i just can't believe it😭😭 thank you!! So much!! ❤️❤️