8

><><Recap><><

"HEYY!! Don't insult girls like that!!" You pout. Not about a 5 sec you yell"IM DONEE!!!" after you done eating. you pick all the dirty plates and wash all of'em.

><><Now><><

~3 weeks later~

Author POV :

"Senseii!!" You yell out to him since you've done with all your work outs. "I'll be going to my house now!!" You yell once again without looking back you run to your house which is just beside his house. 

You open the doors with the the lock that you got and get inside the house and just close the door back. You put all your stuff like bottle of water and a towel on the desk and just go into your rooms and lay on your back on the bed.

"Arghh.. this is tiring.." you groan, you put your hands on your head to cover your eyes and your forehead. "I hope all of those things i learnt  will be worth it at the end.." you said now your hands lays like a "T" pose. And sigh again. You were about to close your eyes when you remember something you always will forget it whenever you said like 'meh laterr'

You go and take a quick shower then just wear a (f/c) big hoodie that can cover your ass and take a simple black leggings, [any clothes is okay act but i just. Want to make you guys comfortable]  and leave your hair loose, your hair still wet though but not that wet wet, you just scrub your hair with towel and just go and take the key and a purse hurriedly then just go to take a train towards the hospital.

When you arrive you go to the person at the counter.

"Hii! How can we help you?" She ask.

"Hi!! Uhm.. actually.." you drag a bit at the last sentence. "is there someone that come here..?" You stop in the mid and said once again. "Actually!... not someone but a group YEAH a group that come..beat up??" You said hesitantly. "About two or three weeks ago??" You continue since you see her looks at you weirdly.

"Oh!.. Uhmm... let me check first.." she doing the type thingy on her computer. Then she perked up and looks at you with a smile " yes there is!! But they got out after like 4 day ago!!" You sigh defeatedly.. and looks down to your feet.. "But one of'em is still here it supposed to be like a leader of a group i don't know.. but he recover quickly!!" 

When you heard that you lift up your heads and smile excitedly "oh!! Really!! Thank you so much!!" You said bowing your head to her and said thank you and didn't forget to ask her where is the room and she just said the number of the room and the floor. You said thank you once again and go to the room. 

When you go to the room the door make a slightest creak- and you open the door and peek your head and you heard a yell-

"I SWEAR TO GOD!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE AREN'T I??!!" He said but his back is towards you on the wheelchair. So maybe he didn't see you and expect  to be some of his group or friends some sort off like that.

Your POV:

"Uhmm" i hum to him 'well this is awkward..'  

when he heard my voice he turn to me and try to look at me with his head 360 turns... but which is it didn't go as he plan and which is impossible..

"W-who are you!! W-why are you here??!!" He ask panickly and try to move his wheelchair which is fail successfully to look at me.. well.. not likes he ask me.. but seems like he yell-ask me..

"O-oh! W-well!!" I move a bit inside so i could get into his room. "I-i will help you there!! wait!.." I said sheepishly, and run to him and push his wheelchair towards me, so now he looking at me. 'Oh he is the guy that i met first who keeps on slapping my face..'  When he turns to me his eyes wide and his skin turns pale. 'Seems like he didn't forget me..' I give his my close eye smile, and said hi to him happily.