12

><>< recap ><><

Deku ran towards the kid and shield her so he can take a hit instead the girl and suddenly-

><>< now ><><

Deku POV: 

I can't think clearly when suddenly my leg move by its own 'a-ah IT DOING IT AGAIN!!' and save her, i shut my eyes tightly ready for the impact, but the impact never came. I open my eyes slowly there i see y/n putting one of her hand in front of us.

"Y-y/n?? Y/N!! O-OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!!" I frantically ask her, i got in front of her, she wasn't moving or reacting i got scared so i grab and hold of her shoulder and shake her body. "Y/N??!! A-answer me!! Y/N!!"

"A-ah! I-I'm here!! S-st-stop sh-shaking me izukuu!! Y-you making me feel d-dizzy!!" She said to me so i stop.

"Thank god.. " i sigh relief "a-are you in any pain?" I ask her but she was looking at the other place. "Y/n..?" I call out to her again.

"Y-yeah yeah I'm here" she said as she shake her head. "O-oh my god?! Wh-where is the kid?!!" She suddenly yell, i was about to said but she cut me off "Oh no!! Before that!" She yell again and ran towards the driver.

I got curious but i just let her be and I go to comfort the girk, she's looking behind my back which is the car that almost hit her just now. "Are you okay..? Is there any injury?" I said smiling toward her. She just nod, her eyes still glue towards the incident. Her eyes fill with adoration towards the incident. 'E-eh.. wasn't it supposed to kid to feel terrified.. n-not the other way, am i doing something wrong w-what if this kids have problem...' "EYHH WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT *mumble* *mumble*" my thought got cut off when i heard 'sorry' being repeated and the voice sounds like a girl.. a girl that i knew. 

I turn my head towards the incident and it shock me. Y/n was frantically saying sorry towards the driver and bow many many time, and the car it was..crush.. my face gone pale, 'but how come..? And why y/n is the one saying sorry..'

[picture from google⚠️ picture from google⚠️not mine!]

The car doesn't hit any poll then how come it could get crush like that.. but the driver's fine that's a relief. Later the police came. There's two of'em. One of them come towards me while the other one gone to y/n and the driver.

"What's happening here?" The first police ask me. I began to tell him what happen while he just nod and write something in his book. My explaining got cut off when we heard 'YOU!' We turn our head in sync towards the voice and i can see that y/n and the police pointing to each other 'she knows him..?'

Your POV:

I keep saying sorry to the driver since I can't think straight! As soon as i saw the car was speeding toward zuku and the girl i run to them and try to stop the car. Sound like a good thing right? But no!! I forgot about the super strength part which is good and bad right? I mean.. my hand could be broken at this point, or worse we'll be flat as a pancake.

Anyway! the front car is  what can i say... destroyed? I keep saying sorry non stop until there's a cop asking 'what's happening here' i stop bowing and look at him but when i saw him, it made my blood run cold. His eyes met my e/c eyes, his face show shock same as mine.

"YOU?!"
"YOU?!"

We yell at the same time causing people who already there which they try to record the incident looking at us.

"Mr. Minato..." i said sheepishly.

"Ugh.. you again.. will you cut out call me minato..!! That was my first name!! Stop it!!"

Without you guys noticing the other police who with deku looking at you with star in his eyes. "Cool slimy girl!!" He yell and run to you with big hand trying to hug you, and you guys came crashed together.

"A-ah Mr. Arata!"

"O-oi!! That was his first name too CUT IT OUT!!"

Deku who just standing there "E-EHHH!! W-WAITT!!" 

><><time skip><><

Your POV:

"Ah.. this is tiring!!" I whine. The sun now start to sinking from the view causing the sky turn orange.

"Heh.. yea.." deku who's beside me just nod tired as well. "A-ano... y/n..?" I just hummed and look at him. He stare at me for a minute.

"Zuku?? You okay?" I call him, his face slowly turn red. "Is there anything on my face?" I ask him still looking at him.

"N-no.. s-sorry.." i just nod.

"So we parting ways here right??" Looking up to him. He nod sheepishly. "Okay then!" I gave him my closed eye smile and go in my way. "BYEE !! Zuku!! LETS MEET TOMORROW!!" I yell when i bit furthered walk back ways looking at him.

"Y-yes!! Bye..!" midoriya stared at her retreating form. 'could it be.. she doesn't remember me.. or us'  he look at the playground that he used to play, or they used to play..

This is short I'm sorry!! Next week ill caught up with an exam so i wont be updating in a weeks i guess I'm really sorry!! When the exam is done ill do an update!! BAII!! THANK YOU FOR READING!! ❤️💕🥰